Plasti Dip - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-29-2011, 06:25 PM   #1
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Plasti Dip

We've all seen plasti dipped wheels grilles etc but what about a whole car? After coming across dipyourcar.com im REALLY thinking bout matte white for mine ......its currently night hawk.....I played with plasti dip on my first rsx n loved it ......it peels right off n very durable......any input on yay or nay?

Sent from my rooted overclocked deodexed Bionic DROID!
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mugenguy10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 11-29-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
Penguin0260

Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Penguin0260 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Very interesting. I say try it out n post up pics
Penguin0260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #4
Anjuna

Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Anjuna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
http://carfanatix.posterous.com/pain...with-plastidip

Anjuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
thekhmer
DC5-R (車両型式について)

thekhmer is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i plasti-dipped my whole car once..it doesnt come off easy as you think specially if you have ur car sit in the sun

wow 119 +shipping on that site for this

each can is like 8buxs homedepot plus chup change for the rest
'06 MM RSX 9/18/06<3 RIP 10/2/2007
'09 Flat black GY6 ruckus
'08 Grey 2t ruckus
thekhmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #6
mischiefalex

mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mischiefalex is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
this is pretty interesting... plastic dip my car white!!! lmao
mischiefalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:10 PM   #7
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

Dam ever one who owns dc5's own bionics too! lol but in seriousness I think that's a pretty good deal on the site....i mean all the cans, 3m tape, micro fiber towels, goo gone....I'm not sure if Im ready to go permantly white so this would give me a nice idea....but here's pics of what I did on my first acura...I Did the front to protect it and the trunk to cover the holes for the missing spoiler......and it worked perfect few months later peeled right off so hopefully the whole car will do the same.....
Old 11-29-2011, 11:27 PM   #8
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

I did it on my first Acura as a Bra alternative, after a few months it peeled right off no problem lets hope this go around turns out as good....
Old 11-29-2011, 11:29 PM   #9
Dickbowlmidz
I am the machine

Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
try it and let us know how it works

Sent from your moms rooted overclocked deodexed Bionic DROID!
Old 11-29-2011, 11:31 PM   #10
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickbowlmidz View Post
try it and let us know how it works

Sent from your moms rooted overclocked deodexed Bionic DROID!
Will do. .....Btw you couldn't handle my mom's phone! lol
Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #11
Dickbowlmidz
I am the machine

Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more Dickbowlmidz is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenguy10 View Post
Will do. .....Btw you couldn't handle my mom's phone! lol
Old 11-29-2011, 11:37 PM   #12
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

Old 11-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #13
TrevY
Like a sir

TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So what about a car wash? The plastidip doesn't come off?

Sent from your sistas rooted overclocked deodexed Bionic DROID!
Broke Student Crew #11
Small part out thread some big items: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...8#post39840408
Sarcastic reply here.
TrevY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #14
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
do it.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:26 AM   #15
revilingfool
Master Member

revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx revilingfool is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
could be cool to write messages on roadtrips or at big meets maybe but.... ehh not classy

Four wheels to move the body; two wheels to move the soul
revilingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:13 AM   #16
sykoenigma
Master Member

sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
don't do it. just get vinyl if you want to make your car flat black
Old 11-30-2011, 08:47 AM   #17
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...-44-03_397.jpg
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...7-37_767-2.jpg
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...3-33_588-1.jpg

Pictures of my first Acura with plasti dip
Old 11-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #18
sykoenigma
Master Member

sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^ not feeling the sideskirts, but to each their own. colormatching them isn't that hard if you order color-matched paint.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #19
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoenigma View Post
^ not feeling the sideskirts, but to each their own. colormatching them isn't that hard if you order color-matched paint.
those are base side skirts .....I didn't bother with em' cause I had plans. I'm thinking after I paint the RSX Matte white, Picking up a Carbon Fiber Lip Kit, maybe one with the same molding as the ASPEC one.....
Old 11-30-2011, 09:30 AM   #20
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...-14-33_979.jpg

Here's my 2nd RSX as it sits.....can't wait til she's white!
Old 11-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #21
Drop2inch
[Insert Title]

Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Are those rims plastidipped white? =o
Drop2inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #22
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop2inch View Post
Are those rims plastidipped white? =o
Nope their actually painted.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #23
Drop2inch
[Insert Title]

Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Drop2inch might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
oh dang i thought they were plastidipped. It would have been nice if it was because they shined lmao rather than looking matte.
Drop2inch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #24
Mugenguy10
King of Ricers

They've got a lil gloss to em' ......I had it doesn't look to bad against the matte
Old 11-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #25
TrevY
Like a sir

TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TrevY is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Do that to your whole car and get some chrome wheels
Broke Student Crew #11
Small part out thread some big items: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...8#post39840408
Sarcastic reply here.
TrevY is offline   Reply With Quote