DC5 Type S Progress Thread - RSX Coming Back, Fire Crisis Adverted - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DC5 Type S Progress Thread - RSX Coming Back, Fire Crisis Adverted

Bought from a young lady Dec. 31st 2011 bone stock. She has come a long way since then.

May I introduce Eleni, my 2003 Type S

Exterior:
OEM 05-06 Front Conversion
OEM A-Spec 02-04 Wheels - Running 225/45/17
OEM A-Spec Front Lip
OEM A-Spec Badge
OEM A-Spec Rear Lip
OEM A-Spec Side Skirts
OEM Honda iS Emblems
OEM Type S Emblem
OEM JDM Visors
OEM Brembo TL-S Brake Swap - Modified Plug n Play by Cauqazn
OEM Stanley DC2 Rear Foglight
Top One Front Splitter
Bixenon Quad Retrofit - Murano Low Beam w/ STI-r Lens swap and Mini H1 6.0: XB6500K Bulbs an Morimoto 35w ballasts
Jahong16's ES300 Fog Projector Retrofit w/ OEM Fog Switch
Custom Integra Type S Side Decals
Replica Mugen Front Strut Bar
Replica Mugen Spoiler - Autosource

Suspension:
OEM 05-06 A-Spec Suspension

Interior:
OEM A-Spec/Modulo Interior Trim Kit
OEM AP2 S2000 Cluster Retrofit
OEM 05-06 Base Cloth Rear Seats
OEM CTR Shift Knob
OEM EP3 Airbag
JDM Center Console w/ E-Brake
JDM DC5 Floor Lights
JDM ITR Momo Wheel
AUDM ITR Factory Radio w/ Optional 6 CD Changer
CDM Heated Seats Switches (non functioning just for added flare)
Hybrid Racing Short Shifter
K-Tuned Aluminium Bushings
K-Tuned Shifter Cable Bushings
ICB Motorsports Type R Style Weighted Shift Knob
Broadway 270mm Convex Mirror
Red Door Inserts
C-Pillar Bar
Replica Mugen Rear Strut Bar
12" JL Audio Sub - 1000 watt amp in standard Bose system

Engine:
Type R Valve Cover - wrinkle red
Injen CAI/Fujita Filter
Innovative 60a Motor Mounts
Energy Suspension Front Mount Inserts
Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust

Currently Sitting:

Pre-Facelift:
Front

Side

Rear

Rear Fog

Suspension Setup: EP3 Rokkers
Front Height

Rear Height

Rear Gap (Need to roll fenders, less than a credit card gap in there..)

Quad Bi-Xenon Setup, Mini D2S Low Beams Mini H1 High Beams, both 4300K

Interior

05-06 Base Cloth Rear Sets

Broadway Convex Mirror

JTC SS w/ KTuned Adaptor Plate and bushings with a 3 Inch Extension and CTR Shift Knob and ITR Shift Boot

Canadian Brides Gias V2 (Reps) Sitting on ITR DC5 Rails

AUDM ITR Radio w/ Optional 6 CD Changer (AUX splitted/converted)
Civic Si Hazard Switch

Type S Console Badge and a little AP2 S2000 Cluster Retrofit

Red Inserts.. Aspec Interior Trim and OEM ITR Floor Lights

Right when I got home with her:

Parts to Install:

To do/Future Plans List:
Top One Rear Diffuser

Comments welcome, I couldnt be happier with the way she has turned out.
Ill keep logging as I get more stuff done and new stuff one!

Last edited by RSlowXS; 06-17-2017 at 11:42 AM..
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member
First. Inb4ban
CarlosSpicyWeiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
et_2k6_dc5
...or what?

et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msorks170 View Post
First. Inb4ban

Old 02-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
needs wheels

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:04 PM   #5
Davizzle
So BOM!

Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Davizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice start
Old 02-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #6
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member CarlosSpicyWeiner is a glorious c-rsx member
Hey I'm in those pictures
Old 02-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
MadVillain
Training Mode

MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
not bad, needs more low

☆☆☆
MadVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #8
loithao
Only Takes One...

loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx loithao is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVillain View Post
not bad, needs more low
agreed! and some wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyne View Post
dont worry, she purs like a kitten, and my 12's shake the whole car, but a bunch of pussies think there big, because they can talk on the internet. i asked for your opinions, not ur insults.
loithao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
dc5r wheel and ep3 bag installed!

Old 02-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #10
flydc5

flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx flydc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks nice dude keep it up
flydc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #11
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
gotta love MOMO

New Video http://youtu.be/LB7p8gpv2WY
Type-Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

Old 02-20-2012, 12:50 AM   #13
RSlowXS
Master Member

Passenger airbag replaced!
Old 02-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #14
CarlosSpicyWeiner
SOO SPICY

rice
Old 02-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #15
TEGGYDC5KIDD
<3 RSX

TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TEGGYDC5KIDD is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks dope. Gotta love NHBP!

What rims are you planning on getting?
Old 02-20-2012, 07:35 AM   #16
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Nice progress.
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:59 AM   #17
LowandSlowDC5

LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks clean, needs a drop though
LowandSlowDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #18
RSlowXS
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEGGYDC5KIDD View Post
Looks dope. Gotta love NHBP!

What rims are you planning on getting?
I really want some battles or 5zigens but i may try and find some 09 si wheels or some of those si hfp wheels if they pop up for a decent price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegkidd View Post
looks clean, needs a drop though
thanks! I kinda want moar low but the roads out here are so crap id probably break something haha
Old 02-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #19
LowandSlowDC5

LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
thanks! I kinda want moar low but the roads out here are so crap id probably break something haha
Yeah i know what you mean, roads are horrible here too
LowandSlowDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #20
Itos
csi squirtle

Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though Itos is cool, not as cool as some though
Car looks good.
Itos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #21
DC5Hanz
Banned

DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
dont bother with spending money on si wheels.. just save that money and wait till u can afford legit wheels cause that will just set u back longer.. but anyways car looks clean! keep it up
DC5Hanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #22
RSlowXS
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5Hanz View Post
dont bother with spending money on si wheels.. just save that money and wait till u can afford legit wheels cause that will just set u back longer.. but anyways car looks clean! keep it up
or you can give me yours now and let me pay you back bit by bit
Old 02-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #23
AlexWantsRSX
Interior Guru

AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AlexWantsRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
very sick man
AlexWantsRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:00 PM   #24
RSlowXS
Master Member

Thanks!

Weather was great today minus the cold, took a lot of pictures:

Old 03-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #25
DEEBOH
C.R.E.A.M

DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DEEBOH is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks clean!
DEEBOH is offline   Reply With Quote