Slammed static rimtuck dailydriven SSM DC5 / MinimumwagestudentFTL - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-16-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
rsxdavey

rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Slammed static rimtuck dailydriven SSM DC5 / MinimumwagestudentFTL

Hello crsx my name is David this is my first thread!
20 yr old broke college student. Almost all the money I make has and will continue to go to my spaceship.
Shes a 2004 type-s with 125k miles atm, I've owned her for 4 years

New Setup

The squaaad

Old Setups

Mods:

Performance

F&F Type 2's w/ swift springs 12k front & 10k rear
DC Cold air
DC header
Greddy Exhaust
Drilled and slotted rotors
SPC camber kit
(Future hondata reflash)

Exterior
Current:
Vordoven 17x9 +25
Project kics neo chrome lugs w/ locks
235/40 -1.5 camber front & -3 rear

Before:
ESM RS reps 18x9.5 +15 SOLD
215/35 -3 camber front & -7 rear
SSR SP1 17x8.5 SOLD
215/40 -2 front & -4 rear

05-06 Front end conversion
Aspec side skirts
Mugen rear lip
6500K h1 hids headlights
6000K h11 hids fogs
Password JDM wiper plug
Modified water gun spray

Interior

Alpine double din
Crown Royal shift boot
Skunk2 billet shift knob
Skunk2 10th anniversary oil cap
2 Rockford fosgate 12" T1 power sub
Rockford fosgate 2 channel 1000 watt power amp
Rockford fosgate 4 channel 800 watt power amp

Story behind her is i've always wanted an rsx since i was 10 and there was this one rsx that i would see everyday at a donut shop i would go to every morning before school. Im a shy kid and one day when i was 16 i had the confidence to go ask the owner about it. He told me the car had been babied since the start and she only had 65k miles. After about 4 months of searching for nothing even close, we went back and bought it. Update: the previous owner has moved to cambodia

Instagramcracker: imdavidbitch

Last edited by rsxdavey; 10-11-2015 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: updates
rsxdavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
LowLyfe
Santana

LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowLyfe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Very Nice Bro
Welcome to the club!
Old 02-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
jnabdc509
ARC Magic FTW

jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome to ClubRSX bro! Car looks great, you look slammeeddd lol
jnabdc509 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #4
recon23

recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx recon23 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Car looks awesome man!
recon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:37 PM   #5
SaintG
Stjelly

SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SaintG is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Car looks great man
BSC #100
#1 RICER
SaintG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #6
rsxdavey

rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsxdavey is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks everyone! It really means a lot, I still got some more plans for her stay tuned
Old 02-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #7
ahdez

ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ahdez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
good thing ur selling the rims but other than that its clean! in for more pics
Old 02-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #8
alexEF
Master Member

alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexEF is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
clean.

good luck on your future mods and drive safe!
alexEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
nickflanders

nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks good!! I kinda like the wheels
Old 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #10
Captain722
bum tumblr-er

Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Captain722 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sweet!
Nice story too
05 Subaru Legacy GT -Sold
06 RSX-S
Instagram: @jstatic_
Captain722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #11
Phase rokk star
Rsx Lover

Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Phase rokk star is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The car looks so clean
Wanna see what you plan to do to it
Phase rokk star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:31 AM   #12
rsxdavey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdez View Post
good thing ur selling the rims but other than that its clean! in for more pics
Wheels look clean in person the silver on silver compliments eachother in the sunlight but doesnt come out good in pics :/ but thanks i will post more pics after do my next big makeover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain772
Sweet!
nice story too
Thank you!
Funny story after all that, the micky d's i work at pretty much shares parking with his donut shop so every once in a while i'll back into the spot he used to park at everyday just to tease him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase rokk star
The car looks so clean
Wanna see what you plan to do to it
I'm in a bit of a dilemma
I could either get the new varrstoen es7 (ccw rep) 18x9.5
Or chop the 1.5 inch lip off my ssr's and put a 3in the rear making it a 10in wide wheel
And 2.5in up front making the wheels 17x9.5 each cost around the same I think
What do you think?
Old 04-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #13
rsxdavey

Old 04-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #14
aldrine

aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx aldrine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
cool story brah lol.. but for real..if your going to college then by all means have fun with your earnings at mcdo... clean car thus far
aldrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:21 AM   #15
AFinRoo
WooHoo!

AFinRoo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Sounds like a good car to buy, and thats pretty sick that you have known of the car for years. I used to stand at the bus stop and an older guy in a RSX-S would come by everyday and go to the local pool. After school i would go there just to check out the type s, but i never wound up buying that one.

Andy Approved

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=850348
AFinRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:29 AM   #16
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Car looks clean. On the the Varrstoens I'll would just save up and buy the real ccw .
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #17
illestphan

illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx illestphan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Great story. I've been looking for a rsx and I can't seem to find one. But I'm still looking , great pick upb
illestphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #18
rsxdavey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFinRoo View Post
Sounds like a good car to buy, and thats pretty sick that you have known of the car for years. I used to stand at the bus stop and an older guy in a RSX-S would come by everyday and go to the local pool. After school i would go there just to check out the type s, but i never wound up buying that one.
Yea I definately have a special bond with her
Old 05-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #19
rsxdavey

Bump better pics, wheels are still for sale
Old 06-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #20
vic_dc5

vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vic_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Car looks great man! Quick question .... Did you roll your fenders to make those wheels fit?? And are you using spacers??
vic_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #21
kpro Joe
cheesin'

kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kpro Joe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I dig it.
kpro Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #22
k20z1dc5
FWD FTW!

k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
great work
k20z1dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #23
rsxdavey

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic_dc5 View Post
Car looks great man! Quick question .... Did you roll your fenders to make those wheels fit?? And are you using spacers??
Thanks a lot! Yes fenders are rolled but for future set-ups i dont rub , only when going sideways onto driveways that are inclined at like 10%

In the pics no spacers, atm i have a 5mm front and 3mm rear
Old 06-29-2013, 03:56 AM   #24
rsxdavey

Bump!
Old 06-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #25
dc5-2NR
I love my Type-Slow!

dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5-2NR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice ride bro keep it up! Hahaha did the old owner go to Phnom penh?? My parents were from there hehe.

Instagram - RallyRedSi
Follow me I will follow back guys!
dc5-2NR is offline   Reply With Quote