AznKirby's Goodbye Show-Off Thread turned into FR-S Progression Thread - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
AznKirby's Goodbye Show-Off Thread turned into FR-S Progression Thread

Currently:

I've been a member since 2009 but never had a Show-Off simply because I didn't think there was much to show off.

My 2005 RSX Type-S was my first car therefore there was much thought put into selling my baby.

I've learned a lot over the past few years thanks to ClubRSX and its members and I am very grateful. Both online and offline, I've made some friendships that will last longer than any car will. (Cue music)

Since this is not a progress thread, I won't bore you with all the things she went through. A complete mod list will be in my For Sale thread eventually.

That being said, I want to extend a special thank you to aphan for all his help, Jason P. for the gambling (hah), and all the Viet Crew guys who have made my hobby that much more fun.

And thanks for the noods lol

Thanks for viewing
ibneedsadrop

DSC_2445 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2449 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2481 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2439 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2442 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2462 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2461 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2460 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2427 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2464 by AznKirby, on Flickr

DSC_2483 by AznKirby, on Flickr

And of course, my mascot:

DSC_2471 by AznKirby, on Flickr

See you around

Last edited by AznKirby; 02-04-2016 at 11:49 PM..
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
DC5_USMC

DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice man looks real clean
DC5_USMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
oh shit its kirby or should i say jackie chan lolol

i dont think ive ever seen your car, damn looking good, too bad youre selling tho

viet crew checking in
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
oh shit its kirby or should i say jackie chan lolol

i dont think ive ever seen your car, damn looking good, too bad youre selling tho

viet crew checking in
Sup Khoi
Yeah, time for new things! You still doing your ghost shenanigans?
Old 06-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
rsx gt-1
booty inspector

rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rsx gt-1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=652378
rsx gt-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #6
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
looks good bro ! sad to see it go, what's next?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #7
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5_USMC View Post
Nice man looks real clean
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx gt-1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackystride View Post
looks good bro ! sad to see it go, what's next?
That's okay, four years is long enough .. Still my longest relationship
Time for something new, not telling just yet

I'll post it up here eventually hehe

Officially for sale ..
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?p=40689573

Last edited by AznKirby; 06-11-2013 at 10:29 PM..
Old 06-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #8
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
I love those white ITR wheels!
Old 06-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #9
mr.05'tsx

mr.05'tsx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i love that shift knob.
mr.05'tsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #10
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznKirby View Post

That's okay, four years is long enough .. Still my longest relationship
Time for something new, not telling just yet

I'll post it up here eventually hehe

Officially for sale ..
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?p=40689573

Can't wait to see the new whip!
Old 06-11-2013, 11:48 PM   #11
ironknuckles
I am not perfect...

ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ironknuckles is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is the car in stock height ever since?
SSM Crew
ironknuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:36 AM   #12
aphan
Master Member

aphan has disabled reputation
He's leaving us Lets hope your future car isn't a monster truck like this one
Old 06-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #13
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
I love those white ITR wheels!
Thanks! Hard to go wrong with CW, eh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.05'tsx View Post
i love that shift knob.
Heheh. I love it too, that's why I'm keeping it lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackystride View Post

Can't wait to see the new whip!
Heheh. Moving away from the
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironknuckles View Post
Is the car in stock height ever since?
Yeah .. lol. I finally decided to drop it last year, bought coilovers, and never put them on. The roads in Montreal are WAY too bad for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphan View Post
He's leaving us Lets hope your future car isn't a monster truck like this one
I'm not leaving you

Last edited by AznKirby; 06-12-2013 at 09:58 PM..
Old 06-12-2013, 02:43 AM   #14
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
What're you getting next dude?! Clean though! Sad you're selling it. I don't think I've ever seen your car in the few years of Viet Crew lol
Old 06-13-2013, 12:45 AM   #15
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_nguyen View Post
What're you getting next dude?! Clean though! Sad you're selling it. I don't think I've ever seen your car in the few years of Viet Crew lol
Thanks Dan!
My next car is
Old 05-12-2014, 08:28 PM   #16
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Checking in for old time's sake, with my new little project

I feel like there are quite a few of us who went from the RSX to FR-S/BRZ/GT86.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:46 PM   #17
Chrisku13

Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chrisku13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice! Not a bad way to go... I'm thinking of getting an FR-S after my time with the RSX is done.
Chrisku13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:52 PM   #18
sk8erjt89
vbp

sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx sk8erjt89 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
You still have rsx too?
sk8erjt89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #19
aphan
Master Member

aphan has disabled reputation
should see his first mod
Old 05-12-2014, 11:55 PM   #20
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Post more pics now!
Old 05-13-2014, 12:43 AM   #21
ceewok
WestCollective

ceewok is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
nooooooooooo not charles!!!!!!!!

have fun with the FR-S!

viet crew checking in

Showoff:http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=679687
Part Out: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1066433
ceewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:32 AM   #22
Dc5619
Master Member

Dc5619 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
needs a drop lololol
Old 05-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #23
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisku13 View Post
Nice! Not a bad way to go... I'm thinking of getting an FR-S after my time with the RSX is done.
You should - they're pretty fun. The limited cargo space is hard to deal with, especially coming from an rsx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erjt89 View Post
You still have rsx too?
Nope, sold her a few weeks ago!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphan View Post
should see his first mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_nguyen View Post
Post more pics now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceewok View Post
nooooooooooo not charles!!!!!!!!

have fun with the FR-S!

viet crew checking in
Thanks!
I'll have more pictures soon hopefully! Still haven't had time. Waiting on aphan to be less busy. lolololol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5619 View Post
needs a drop lololol
Old 05-13-2014, 01:15 PM   #24
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
went to a car show this last weekend... BRZ/FT86s everywhere... they are spreading like herpes

Nice right
Old 05-13-2014, 09:17 PM   #25
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
went to a car show this last weekend... BRZ/FT86s everywhere... they are spreading like herpes

Nice right
Yeah, since most people who buy these have the intention of modding it in some way, they're everywhere.

It's not about being first, it's about doing right.
I think you would agree