REDONDO RED TYPE S *Caution* Very Clean - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
RedRabbitRacer

RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
REDONDO RED TYPE S *Caution* Very Clean

Keep in mind this is a college build

These are my current mods not including small stuff and probably forgetting a lot...

Color: Redondo Red Pearl

Follow me on Instagram @piephon

Exterior
  • Front and rear 03 to 06 conversion
  • Type R 06 Tail lights
  • Mugen Full carbon fiber rear lip
  • Type R vis front lip
  • A spec sideskirts (Last set in America in RRP)
  • Rota G Force 18x9 +30 Advan RS replicas
  • Bridgestone Potenza Re-s04 Pole Position 225
  • Pearl White Plasti Dip

Engine
  • AEM V2 Short Ram Intake
  • RBC hand polished intake manifold
  • Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
  • Vibrant race headers
  • Borla Exhaust
  • Kpro Tuned by me! And I'll tune yours too!
  • Exedy 8lbs flywheel
  • Exedy Stage 1.5 Clutch
  • Mishimoto 2 Ply Radiator
  • Ingalls Stiffy Torque Damper

Other Stuff...
  • K-Tuned Shift Assembly
  • Type R Shift Knob 06
  • Progress Coilovers
  • HID Fog Lamps
  • Strut King Pedals
  • Black DC5 Type R Recaros *Minty Fresh from Japan*
  • Black Carpet and other bits...

Youtube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckx_...EfJkM5GpjzywEQ

Latest Pictures:

Redondo Red

Last edited by RedRabbitRacer; 07-15-2015 at 07:46 PM..
RedRabbitRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
RedRabbitRacer

RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedRabbitRacer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DAY 1
The day she was brought home

After exhaust but still stock

Before the front 06 conversion

After

2nd K-Tuned shift assembly

My first K-Tuned box

Picture by Ray Fair photography at Texas imports Today (TiT)

Some friends and I

Back in the 05-06 front end and 02-04 rear days. Rocked that look for a good 8 months. Haven't looked back since itr front lip and mugen rear

Last edited by RedRabbitRacer; 11-28-2013 at 07:12 PM..
RedRabbitRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Vinny010
Sup Dawg

Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Vinny010 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
First!

Nice shots and I remember talking to you about the steering wheel cover! nice
Spoiler:
Vinny010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
RedRabbitRacer

Thanks bro! I was experimenting with light painting in the first one!
Old 07-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #5
sofa_king_clean
Master Member

sofa_king_clean is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Looks good man but more recent pics!
I spool you lose crew member #1
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...679&highlight=
03 RSX-S Satin Black
Mugen/Aspec/typeR/FullRace/Work
sofa_king_clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Clean car bud
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #7
RedRabbitRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlK TyPe R View Post
Looks good man but more recent pics!
Thank you! I just finished the 06 rear conversion a few days ago so I plan to take a few more pictures once this dust storm is over!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacker View Post
Clean car bud
Thanks!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
WONG_89
Master Member

WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with WONG_89 is a name not to mess with
Always had a soft spot for this color
Old 08-23-2013, 12:02 AM   #9
RedRabbitRacer

Bump for added recent PICTURES!
Old 08-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #10
tuhroo

tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tuhroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Those taillights cost almost as much as your wheels lol. Nice car
tuhroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:33 AM   #11
_basser_
2point2dc

_basser_ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONG_89 View Post
Always had a soft spot for this color
X2 love this color
Old 08-23-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
EddyNguyen924
Alpine White FTW

EddyNguyen924 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice bro
EddyNguyen924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #13
stay_clean

stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx stay_clean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sweet rsx, like the steering wheel.
Old 08-23-2013, 10:48 AM   #14
jnabdc509
ARC Magic FTW

jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jnabdc509 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Clean car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turpid Porpoise View Post
Jnabdc just stockpiles ARC parts so nobody else can have them...
jnabdc509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:28 AM   #15
RedRabbitRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuhroo View Post
Those taillights cost almost as much as your wheels lol. Nice car
Want to hook me up with some Advan RS? Haha and yeah I know I'm in high school and paying for my car bit by bit. The tires cost more than the wheels lol. Functions>Form!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_clean View Post
sweet rsx, like the steering wheel.
Thank you! I'm selling a new steering wheel cover like it because I had an extra but now I'm going black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnabdc509 View Post
Clean car!
Thank you much!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #16
xplayplayx

xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xplayplayx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DAYEM, nice man....
xplayplayx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #17
RedRabbitRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xplayplayx View Post
DAYEM, nice man....
I appriciate it bro!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #18
RedondoRed
Master Member

RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My favorite RRP RSX on here! Wish you were local bro, keep up the great work!
2004 Acura RSX Type-S
Nighthawk Black Pearl
CURRENT
RedondoRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #19
RedRabbitRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedondoRed View Post
My favorite RRP RSX on here! Wish you were local bro, keep up the great work!
Thank you! Still working on yours?
Old 09-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #20
RedondoRed
Master Member

RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RedondoRed is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRabbitRacer View Post
Thank you! Still working on yours?
Of course, getting my front bumper repainted, and the whole car buffed really soon. Hoping to bring back some of the shine

There's not a lot of RRP left but you definitely make us look good!
2004 Acura RSX Type-S
Nighthawk Black Pearl
CURRENT
RedondoRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #21
Rmenjoi33
Master Member

Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rmenjoi33 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
liking it Your friends all ahve different cars. Thats pretty cool.
Rmenjoi33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #22
RedRabbitRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmenjoi33 View Post
liking it Your friends all ahve different cars. Thats pretty cool.
Yeah! I have been blessed with a variety of friends that get along (most of the time) but that changes as soon as I make a friend with an STI lol. More pics to follow!
Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #23
RedRabbitRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedondoRed View Post
Of course, getting my front bumper repainted, and the whole car buffed really soon. Hoping to bring back some of the shine

There's not a lot of RRP left but you definitely make us look good!
Thanks man! I would love to know the number of RRP made! I used to hate the color! But once I went gunmetal wheels and 06 it kicked it up a notch! I think in general 02-04 colors look better with 05-06 with the exception of abp.

You don't happen to be in the DFW area, are you? Trying to find another sweet RRP to do a photo shoot with.

Are you getting any sun damage!?!? My roof is getting it pretty bad.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #24
ivtec4meDC5

ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ivtec4meDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice car man! normally dont like that color on the RSX but you made that shit look gooood!
ivtec4meDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #25
RedRabbitRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec4meDC5 View Post
nice car man! normally dont like that color on the RSX but you made that shit look gooood!
For some reason it wasn't a popular color when the rsx was available for purchase but now everyone is saying they love it... It does not look good with stock wheels though so I am not surprised it was not popular