SOLD FS: RBC Intake Manifold - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali > Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-21-2013, 03:02 AM   #1
PerezType-S
Master Member

PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
SOLD FS: RBC Intake Manifold

I stay in Hesperia, CA 92345

All parts are OBO. I will accept trades for the following: I am in need of a 02-04 rsx hood(oem style if carbon fiber), passenger side fender, clean headlights and a black leather drivers seat.

Local Pick up only

02-04 full front mask: $100, only mounted hood cover for a week.

RBC/Karcepts adapter/Hondata gasket/ Ktuned Throttle body gasket: Brand new(uncut). $160

Photo on 7-27-13 at 8.59 AM by PerezType-S, on Flickr

Skunk2 Alpha Header: Brand new never installed with all hardware and gaskets: $320 SOLD

Photo on 7-27-13 at 8.55 AM by PerezType-S, on Flickr

Thanks!

Last edited by PerezType-S; 04-26-2014 at 01:43 PM..
PerezType-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2013, 03:26 AM   #2
Tacticsv
United

Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Willing to meet up in Fontana off the 15? Interested in cai
Old 07-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #3
mk6one9

mk6one9 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
are the motor mounts the steel or billet version?
mk6one9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
PerezType-S
Master Member

PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx PerezType-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk6one9 View Post
are the motor mounts the steel or billet version?
Innovative mounts are the Steel version
Old 07-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
mk6one9

Damn, almost haha. Thanks anyways and glws
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #6
mk6one9

But if Tacticsv falls through with the cai I call dibs!
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #7
PerezType-S
Master Member

Quote:
Damn, almost haha. Thanks anyways and glws
lol, why not buy these?
Old 07-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #8
mk6one9

just a personal preference lol, i may decide to just get these if they're still around

and you're quite the drive away. I'm all the way in temecula -__-
Old 07-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #9
PerezType-S
Master Member

Quote:
just a personal preference lol, i may decide to just get these if they're still around

and you're quite the drive away. I'm all the way in temecula -__-
damn that's a 80 mile drive. We can meet up half way if you wish Keep these in mind
Old 07-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #10
mk6one9

i'll keep it in mind. does the cai come with washer bottle and/or hydroshield by any chance?
Old 07-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #11
Ace92028
Built on Dreams

Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ace92028 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Rbc and adapter shipped to 92003
11 Hyundai Elantra limited
15 VW GTI Autobahn
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=864185
Ace92028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #12
PerezType-S
Master Member

Bump
Old 07-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #13
jiroel1
unknown

jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx jiroel1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How much for the rbc and karcept adapter ship to 90713...
jiroel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:00 AM   #14
PerezType-S
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiroel1 View Post
How much for the rbc and karcept adapter ship to 90713...
No shipping
Old 07-30-2013, 12:54 PM   #15
PerezType-S
Master Member

Bumpp
Old 07-31-2013, 03:33 PM   #16
Salaswas

Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Too bad all these parts are knock offs jk i can vouch for all these parts seen them in person and some on the car. bump
Salaswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:36 PM   #17
Car_Roll
Master Member

Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Car_Roll is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Have pics of the weathertech? Condition?
Old 08-01-2013, 02:17 AM   #18
obe_the1

obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hey man wanted to know if these mounts will fit my 2002 rsx type s
obe_the1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #19
obe_the1

obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx obe_the1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Let me know about the mounts man txt me at 7144211790 and I live in corona ca in riverside county. I need them so let me know if they work on my 02 Type s
obe_the1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #20
PerezType-S
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obe_the1 View Post
Let me know about the mounts man txt me at 7144211790 and I live in corona ca in riverside county. I need them so let me know if they work on my 02 Type s
sent you a text
Old 08-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #21
SkareKrow

SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SkareKrow is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Im interested in the motor mounts. 951-858-0817 Text me please. Also by any chance would you be interested in just selling the midpipe. The Muffler HKS still goes for that same price without the midpipe let me know. Just need to get a 2.5inch midpipe for my ride.
SkareKrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #22
PerezType-S
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarekrow View Post
im interested in the motor mounts. 951-858-0817 text me please. Also by any chance would you be interested in just selling the midpipe. The muffler hks still goes for that same price without the midpipe let me know. Just need to get a 2.5inch midpipe for my ride.
pm'd
Old 08-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #23
Salaswas

Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salaswas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
visors SOLD to me
Salaswas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #24
alexdb85
Skid

alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alexdb85 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Intersted in some parts you have text me 818-396-6597
alexdb85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:12 AM   #25
abolinger88

abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx abolinger88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Want the exhaust.. 5743157382 call or text.
abolinger88 is offline   Reply With Quote