Pham's 6spd base - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Pham's 6spd base

Up to date:

Check out my Nexus Headunit molding DIY set-up here

Other pics of progression

How I got the car

Installed (the basics):
-Buddy Club N+
-02-04 Mugen Side Skirts
-02-04 Mugen Rear Lip
-05-06 Full Front end Conversion w/ OEM Aspec Lip + ARC Magic Winglets
-Greddy 70mm RS Exhaust
-Rays Gramlight 57DR (17x9 +22 w/ 225/45)
-05-06 Aspec Interior trim

Previous pics of progress

Last edited by peterrpham; 02-17-2017 at 04:02 PM..
peterrpham is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
sykoenigma
Master Member

sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice n simple.. the paint looks kind of blue-ish in certain angles. is it fading or just the light/angles?
Old 12-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
mazharracer
Mazharracer

mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks clean keep up the good work

Instagram: mazharracer
mazharracer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoenigma View Post
nice n simple.. the paint looks kind of blue-ish in certain angles. is it fading or just the light/angles?
Thanks man!
I'm pretty sure it looks blue-ish at certain angles and light positions since my car is NHBP
or I could be wrong and the paint is really fading LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazharracer View Post
looks clean keep up the good work
thanks for the warm welcome
can't wait to see your updated thread
Old 12-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
mazharracer
Mazharracer

mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazharracer is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrpham View Post
Thanks man!
I'm pretty sure it looks blue-ish at certain angles and light positions since my car is NHBP
or I could be wrong and the paint is really fading LOL

thanks for the warm welcome
can't wait to see your updated thread
I am lazy to write up and upload pics but next month when i get goodies from japan

Instagram: mazharracer
mazharracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
Carlito2409

Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Carlito2409 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice, keep it up. And seeing blue at certain angles just means the paints in good condition
Carlito2409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #7
02civic629
Banned

02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02civic629 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
NHBP Base Crew Checking in........

But FYI your already slow because base, adding heavy mb battles is gonna slow you down even more. I'd look for a lighter weight rim. I mean if your gonna spend $1,000+ why make your car slower. But in for more updates, looks great so far, shoulda kept those P1's too
02civic629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

spray2020 is on a distinguished road spray2020 is on a distinguished road
should have kept the p1 wheels

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

spray2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
BULLET_RSX
BULLET-Autoworks

BULLET_RSX is on a distinguished road BULLET_RSX is on a distinguished road BULLET_RSX is on a distinguished road
Werd would have kept p1s but clean none the less, keep it up

BULLETAutoworks
Showoff Thread http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=572899
*The ORIGINAL Mugen Rear Fog*
*The ORIGINAL 05-06 Mugen Front Lip on 02-04*

BULLET_RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:42 AM   #10
peterrpham
Du ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito2409 View Post
Nice, keep it up. And seeing blue at certain angles just means the paints in good condition
Quote:
Originally Posted by spray2020 View Post
should have kept the p1 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLET_RSX View Post
Werd would have kept p1s but clean none the less, keep it up
Thanks for all your input guys! I kinda miss the P1s, but the only thing I didn't like was the fitment of them. 17x7 with a 48 offset was too small for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02civic629 View Post
NHBP Base Crew Checking in........

But FYI your already slow because base, adding heavy mb battles is gonna slow you down even more. I'd look for a lighter weight rim. I mean if your gonna spend $1,000+ why make your car slower. But in for more updates, looks great so far, shoulda kept those P1's too
Thanks man! I've seen some of your videos
I'm diggin your build! K20a3 or not, I'm liking what you've done so far
I kinda wish I kept the p1s since they were so light... but maybe I'll get some
RPF1s as starter light wheels. Desmond Evo Regamasters would be my dream wheels though
Old 04-29-2014, 03:01 AM   #11
peterrpham
Du ma

More pics added
Old 11-12-2015, 11:47 AM   #12
peterrpham
Du ma

About time I'm actually getting parts lol

Pham's 6spd Base | IG: peterrpham
Old 11-12-2015, 12:43 PM   #13
Chuy92_DC5

Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chuy92_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 11-12-2015, 01:13 PM   #14
moluna
maureenluna

moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
were you at the dc5socal meet? i think i remember seeing your car
moluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 01:31 PM   #15
peterrpham
Du ma

Yes I was. I think I remember seeing your car also, but I didn't pay attention to any of the drivers lol

Old 11-12-2015, 01:56 PM   #16
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
I met both of you guys, def would not do that again
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:02 PM   #17
moluna
maureenluna

moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx moluna is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
yeahhhhh it was pretty bad. Hollywood sucks. Anyways, your car is clean
moluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:05 PM   #18
peterrpham
Du ma

If you actually met me, I would constantly ask you for an autograph Khoa

No one was worthy hhahaha

Last edited by peterrpham; 11-12-2015 at 02:09 PM..
Old 11-12-2015, 02:08 PM   #19
peterrpham
Du ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by moluna View Post
Thank you! But I'm sure you saw how messed up my front end was

Old 11-12-2015, 02:14 PM   #20
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
um...that post was directed toward me, i know my car looks good
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 03:05 PM   #21
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lol
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 03:15 PM   #22
peterrpham
Du ma

U just want my Gramlights bruh

Old 11-12-2015, 03:46 PM   #23
peterrpham
Du ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by moluna View Post
Hahaha what made the cruise bad? I just stayed with my friends which was Gobes, the NSX, and Milano Red DC5

Old 11-12-2015, 05:19 PM   #24
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrpham View Post
U just want my Gramlights bruh
I want dem mugen sides
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:23 PM   #25
peterrpham
Du ma

present from my gf sketched out for our anniversary