Spray2020: old school Kosei k1/Buddyclub P1's and custom aero build - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-13-2014, 11:59 PM   #1
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

spray2020 is on a distinguished road spray2020 is on a distinguished road
Spray2020: old school Kosei k1/Buddyclub P1's and custom aero build

Hello all,

One of my favourite pair of wheels has arrived from Japan, I would guess they were from a R32 or R33. Size is 17x9 +17. My car has been sporting Kosei K1's 17x7.5 for years so I decided to step it up a bit with the same wheel in one of the most aggressive sizes Kosei Japan made for Buddy Club years ago.

Photos below show me test fitting them with the stock front fenders, my plan is to run 255/40 tires and run some custom FRP fenders in the front in due time. Well, thats it for now. So reverse staggered setup for now, until I find a lower offset pair for the rear to replace the kosei's.

Enjoy.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Last edited by spray2020; 09-01-2015 at 01:22 AM..
spray2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2014, 09:29 PM   #2
ohsnapzitzmeng
Master Member

ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohsnapzitzmeng is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
your car has nigga lips
ohsnapzitzmeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:06 PM   #3
MajorLeague
Unpopular Opinion

MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
Garage

SF or QF?

I'm getting QF's Here in a bit.
Dolphin Grey B6 S4 Avant - JHM Tune JHM Intake Spacers Magnaflow CB Piggy DP's EVOMS Intake H&R Street Coilovers 19x10 3SDM H&R 32mm Front 22mm Rear Sway Bar 034Motorsport Adjustable Control Arms Relak Side Skirts Cupra Front & Rear Slotted Rotors Clear Bra
MajorLeague is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #4
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
sexy wheels, ugly as hell front lip... plz don't put that on it looks no good....
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:09 PM   #5
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_DC5_NW View Post
sexy wheels, ugly as hell front lip... plz don't put that on it looks no good....
I'm 99.8% sure he's using that for a track setup.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:15 PM   #6
Axix23
:)

Axix23 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
wheels look good man!
FORSALE: FS: ONE MINT 17x8" Gunmetal SSR Type-C-RS wheel, Black T1 Racing turbo blanket, NEW Tial 44m WG Spring(2.9psi), NEW Tial 50mm BOV 11 psi spring, NEW o2 extension, OEM RSX-S injectors with clips, pair of Digital h1 3k Hid bulbs, and NEW Gatorback 4070775 belt, PM me for prices....
Axix23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:47 PM   #7
rlippy001
@AllMotorRy

rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though
I like!
rlippy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:40 AM   #8
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLeague View Post

SF or QF?

I'm getting QF's Here in a bit.
No man, these aren't SF or QF models, these are the old school original joints that are discontinued

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 01-16-2014, 12:41 AM   #9
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I've been looking for these and the SFs in a good size for sooo long!! But hardly any US distributors have them in stock, I'm mad jelly man! They were my favorite wheels for the longest time. And yeah I wish I was baller enough for the QF ones.. Looks good lol
Old 01-16-2014, 12:48 AM   #10
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_nguyen View Post
I've been looking for these and the SFs in a good size for sooo long!! But hardly any US distributors have them in stock, I'm mad jelly man! They were my favorite wheels for the longest time. And yeah I wish I was baller enough for the QF ones.. Looks good lol
Your best bet would be to browse the yahoo Japan auctions via importmonster.com (browse>yahoo) and then go through Jesse Streeter to import them for you. I was searching and searching for this size- there are quite a few listed there from time to time.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 01-16-2014, 08:02 PM   #11
MajorLeague
Unpopular Opinion

MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by spray2020 View Post
No man, these aren't SF or QF models, these are the old school original joints that are discontinued
Sooo
Dolphin Grey B6 S4 Avant - JHM Tune JHM Intake Spacers Magnaflow CB Piggy DP's EVOMS Intake H&R Street Coilovers 19x10 3SDM H&R 32mm Front 22mm Rear Sway Bar 034Motorsport Adjustable Control Arms Relak Side Skirts Cupra Front & Rear Slotted Rotors Clear Bra
Old 01-16-2014, 08:45 PM   #12
FamousRSX
Found it... lawl

FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FamousRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Toss that lip man, love the wheels though.
Old: 03 RSX Base
Current: 05 RSX-S A-Spec
FamousRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:06 AM   #13
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

The only thing I will be tossing, is a splitter under it with my new splitter brackets.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 01-17-2014, 12:10 AM   #14
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by spray2020 View Post
The only thing I will be tossing, is a splitter under it with my new splitter brackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:19 PM   #15
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

Here they are with the Federal 595 RS-R's 255/40/17 mounted for test fit.

I don't want to pull my stock fenders so I will be making a custom set from some frp fenders in a couple months about 20mm wider.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 01-17-2014, 08:40 PM   #16
MajorLeague
Unpopular Opinion

Garage
Damn I love that fitment and front lip. What are your plans on the fenders? I'm making a Frp set with a back vent that are 15mm for EPs. Working a spare oem set, then I plan on making a silicone mold. I plan on laying it up with carbon fiber or Kevlar to match my wing.

Homemade custom part crew in.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:25 PM   #17
Axix23

leave it, looks great with the stock fenders!! Does it scrub?
FORSALE: FS: ONE MINT 17x8" Gunmetal SSR Type-C-RS wheel, Black T1 Racing turbo blanket, NEW Tial 44m WG Spring(2.9psi), NEW Tial 50mm BOV 11 psi spring, NEW o2 extension, OEM RSX-S injectors with clips, pair of Digital h1 3k Hid bulbs, and NEW Gatorback 4070775 belt, PM me for prices....
Old 01-18-2014, 03:36 AM   #18
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axix23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLeague View Post
Damn I love that fitment and front lip. What are your plans on the fenders? I'm making a Frp set with a back vent that are 15mm for EPs. Working a spare oem set, then I plan on making a silicone mold. I plan on laying it up with carbon fiber or Kevlar to match my wing.

Homemade custom part crew in.
Nice, using a silicone mold? It doesn't react weird if you cast resin into it? I have made silicone molds before but never to cast FRP parts.

I plan on making a set 20mm wide, open in the back with a line that continues through to the door using a cheap set of FRP ones here in Cali that I will cut up and modify. It will need a break in it somewhere so the door can open. Then the skirt will be modified to match, and also an extension piece to the front bumper and lip to match the wider fender.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 01-18-2014, 03:39 AM   #19
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

Quote:
it really pokes too much and I would need some heavier negative camber to dial it in, which I don't want to do right now. Not sure if it scrubs, I didn't drive on it yet as the car needs to be raised up first.

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 01-22-2014, 09:06 PM   #20
DC5_KR
El Barto

DC5_KR is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Looks good Cody..

💵Honda Tuning Cover Dec 2013 💵
DC5_KR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 04:12 AM   #21
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

Thanks Jose

Here is another view of the aero fender and side skirt I plan to create:

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 01-24-2014, 04:44 AM   #22
Axix23

^^^, that looks great. You should mass produce that and sell it..
Old 01-24-2014, 05:32 PM   #23
method:K20Z1
cyprus

method:K20Z1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice Cody
method:K20Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:20 PM   #24
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

Quote:
^^^, that looks great. You should mass produce that and sell it..
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by method:K20Z1 View Post
Nice Cody
thanks mate, haven't chatted in a while. Still have the BOM?

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design

Old 02-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #25
spray2020
エアロキットメーカー

I finally picked up some cheap FRP fenders with the right design so that I can chop off the area that isn't need (the venting). A smooth rounded/ducted rear wheel arch will be added and the fenders will be widened by about 25mm so that my p1's sit flush in the front.

The fenders are by Extreme Dimensions- absolute SH!# quality and horrible customer service. But since I will be cutting these up in many areas they should be ok., plus they were local. I advise anyone to never ever buy products from them- unless it is for heavy modification projects.

Here are some photos of their GTC vented fenders I purchased from them- soon to be cut up:

and here is a photoshop image of the fender design before I added the area that extends onto the doors:

Follow me on Instagram:
@casale_design