Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 500 Results
  1. The DIY Garage RSX
    Alright so I just bought a k24a4 with what the owner said had a bent valve , now im thinking of putting a k20 head on it but I'm 15 and I don't know what I'm doing. So it would mean alot if you guys could tell me some stuff to help me.
  2. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    I was wondering if anyone knows if a k24a2 head will go onto a k20a3 block without any issues? Some people say something about valve to piston clearance but that doesn't make sense to me. I know the k20a2 head will work and they are almost the same but k24a2 head is about half the price in my area.
  3. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    For sale is the Bose head unit from my 06 Type S. The unit has been well taken care of and the CD lens has been well maintained throughout my ownership. Complete with ID card and code. $20 OBO plus S/H. Message me for additional pics. Thanks for looking.
  4. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    My Z1 head is cracked, need a new one asap! LMK what you have. Don't need any of the valve Terri an, just a bare head.
  5. ECU Tuning RSX
    Do you guys know if an Ecu tune / Calibration from a shop who dyno tune my car can make my head gasket blow? Or its just wear and tear? Im asking because a friend of mine used my tune and we went to track then he said that my tune blows his head gasket?
  6. Lighting RSX
    Does anyone know how to wire day time running headlights for the Type R? I need to wire it to pass my inspection. Does it share the same components as the Type S? Also, is there a map for the wiring? Thanks in advance.
  7. K-Series Swaps
    My engine is blown. Not sure specifically what is wrong. I am considering going k24/k20 build or Stock K20. Is the first option legal in CA? Ref? Smog? Also what is the price difference, between these two options? And what additional parts would be needed? I have a 2006 Rsx Type S. Thank...
  8. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Sold. Thanks fatso666
  9. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    https://youtu.be/IzloPLxC7Q0 Head unit is the only audio upgrade. I do have the stock amp connected with the metra harness. HU works great otherwise. Need some help guys, I feel like I've tried all of the typical solutions. This only happens when the temperature is below 60 degrees F...
  10. New Member Introduction RSX
    Currently I have an 02 rsx type s with a spun bearing. My setup was full 3 inch greedy exhaust, skunk header, injen cold air intake, kpro tuned at 210whp on 93octane. Found a local jspec engine shop with a k24a2 full engine for $650. What are the things needed to do this swap ?
  11. K-Series Swaps
    Hi guys I recently spun a bearing on my rsx type s and currently found a k24a2 full engine for $650 in local japspec engine shop. K20a2 are high in price and mileage. What are the things necessary to get this swap done ? I already have kpro tuned at 210 whp on the k20.
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys... Need advice.. So my 06' Type S has leakdown in one cylinder and since I need head work done, Ive decided to build the z1 head... In the meantime, I want to purchase a new head to place on my z1 block.. I have access to a Z1, A2, Z3, and K20A cylinder head at my local junkyard.. They...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Ok so I went for RBC install and tune the other day only to find out my cylinder 1 had 50% leakdown.. Now according to the shop who did the install and tune, they think it could be anything from carbon deposits effecting the valves, all the way to a bent or broken valve or spring... This was...
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    2004 RSX-S Rolled the windows down and opened the sunroof and now they wont close. Head unit stopped working at the same time. I haven't checked the locks yet but they may not work as well. After everything stopped working I took the head unit out and saw a bare wire that may have hit the...
  15. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Want to buy a k20Z1 head will pay for shipping or come pick it up DM if you have one
  16. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Selling a new Mugen Head Gasket Package was open and item was inspected, but never installed. PRICE: $150 USD incl. Shipping & PayPal fees Located in Toronto, ON, Canada
  17. The DIY Garage RSX
    I recently purchased a 03 Type-s and about 2mths later the alternator went out. Long story short I got the belt off (not completely) and was able to swap the alt’s. Putting the belt back on my 14mm wrench is just turning on the bolts head. I will get this replaced but right now I just need to...
  18. Engine Building & Design
    Quck question. If you switch out the roller rocker assembly and the valvetrain is there any difference between an A3 head and an A2 head?
1-18 of 500 Results