Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. New Member Introduction RSX
    My names Jesse and I’m in the great state of Florida with a 5 speed 03 base soon to have a k24.
  2. New Member Introduction RSX
    Looking for classified section here. Type-S. Thx.
  3. New Member Introduction RSX
    Back in 2006 I owed my last Honda (so I thought). It was an 06 civic si that I completely riced out and sold. Fast forward to 2015 and I got back on the race scene with a 94 Pontiac trans am that I still own. In the last year I started buying and selling cars and ran into this rsx type s on...
  4. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hi! I have an 03 RSX-S in dire need of a front left silver floor mat in good condition. Does anyone know where I should continue my search? I've checked Ebay, Amazon, multiple web sites. I've also looked at generic floor mats but don't care for the way they look. Any and all help will be...
  5. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello. I purchased my 02 type s and did some basic stuff to it to start-exhaust, suspension, intake, headers etc. I then moved to the inside and switched to the black interior then got the k-tuned shift box. It’s been a fun learning process as I’ve chosen to do things myself because it’s like...
  6. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hi all, I am Daniel and new to this forum. I hope to gain more experience about my RSX.
  7. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello everyone. Had my type s for about 2 years now. Love my car! Love this site too. I have found DIY threads on most projects I have done on this car. I have 137k and it still runs like a top. Thanks to this site and others I have been able to do all my own work and repairs. Tools are...
  8. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello everyone! My name is David and I live in Colorado. I am a proud new owner of a black 2003 RSX type S that was only a one owner car and 100% factory when I bought it! So far ive just done a Top Fuel Intake which was a JDM intake with a Weapon R air filter replacing the stock one. Wow i...
  9. New Member Introduction RSX
    Just got my 2003 Type S about a month ago and loving it so far. The only mods it had when I bought it was the exhaust and headers. I’m looking into doing a k24 swap and possibly further down the line a turbo. I’m not the most mechanically inclined person either so consider me a total noob. Was...
  10. New Member Introduction RSX
    My name is Jaron this is my first car I'm 20 years old I live in New York. I bought my car Manuel, hated it for 2-3 days but now starting to love it. I own a 2006 RSX with 97,000 miles. stock at the moment looking to add few modifications but wanted to be careful. Glad to be part of this club I...
  11. New Member Introduction RSX
    What's up guys, and gals (if any). My name is Bryan and I am a college student from NC. After about a year or so of looking, I finally purchased an RSX this past Sunday. Unfortunately it is not a Type S. It is however, stick and in pristine condition. My RSX is an O3, 5 Speed, and completely...
  12. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this group. My brother just recently gave me his 05 Type S. It's in fair condition. Needs work though.
  13. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello I just bought a 2002 RSX Type S with 190K I have owned some older integras but this is my first RSX hope to learn a few things my car is bone stock and looks well kept
  14. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hey all, Just wanted to introduce myself here. Just had my car delivered about 2 weeks ago. Absolute deal. Car is a 2003 RSX Leather but auto with 45K miles, desert sand with new tires. Got it for 9k. Car runs like new. It was sold at a dealership because the older lady that owned it no...
  15. New Member Introduction RSX
    Whats up guys, my name is dan im from ct & i just got my first dc5 a few months ago, looking for an exhaust if anybodys got one for sale
  16. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello all, Nick here, posting from the inland empire Literally just bought my Rsx today and I'm pretty stoked about it. I've been wanting one for awhile and finally got my hands on one. Ended up with a silver 02 base model in just about immaculate condition, with nearly the lowest miles I've...
  17. New Member Introduction RSX
    What’s up fellow Acura/Honda heads. My name is Rick, and I live In Nashville but grew up in Ct. I’m a long time owner who just bought my first DC5 last spring. Needed some maintenance done so I have a small mod list. SK2Alpha into full Invidia, Hasport MM, and BC coils. Everything else is stock...
  18. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hello everyone, my names Michael and I’ve had an 02’ type S for about 3 months now. I picked it up because I was looking for an everyday drivers for work, school, and out of town trips that had room because I was tired of using my BR-Z for everything and my AE86 is not really something I wanted...
  19. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hi ya'll! I'm new here! I'm from Vegas. I have a 2002 Acura RSX Type S with 70k MI. If you want to check out the car and the history of it watch the youtube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFuNVl37wrE&t=164s My SOCIAL MEDIA IS : Instagram: @DC5Vegas
  20. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hi i am new to this group owner of 02 rsx type s 6 speed manual transmission..,thank you for accepting ...
1-20 of 500 Results