Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 163 Results
  1. New Member Introduction RSX
    Just picked up my first rsx. Got it to be a Gas saving daily but i’m already getting the itch to mod it!
  2. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    I hope someone down here in Florida has these in silver satin
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I'd appreciate a pm recommendation
  4. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hi, iam Chris. From Miami FL, i own a 2002 RSX and a project drag civic with k20 swap. Looking forward to share my knownledge and sell some spare parts :fistbump:
  5. Florida
    Hey wsup people! I'm coming down to miami from houston,tx for vacation tomorrow by myself. Need some recommendations for places to eat/visit/ eat/hang out etc.. Will also need a ride to my hotel from the airport if anyone is kind enough to do so lol:run: I'm not as active as i use to be but...
  6. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    as title reads, need the b pipe of 05-06 type s I live in Miami
  7. ECU Tuning EP3
    looking for a good tuner, I want to swap a k24a2 in my ep3. All the places I know around here are thieves, and have a bad reputation. Any help?????:weeeeeeeeee:
  8. Florida
    hi I am trying to get some koni yellows installed on my 2004 rsx base but nobody around seems to have even heard of these shocks and they don't want to risk the install seeing as how they are inserts. can anyone help me find a mechanic to help me ?
  9. Florida
    Hey if you went to Wendy's on w 4th ave today during lunch hit me up. It was a blue 06 with gold wheels
  10. Florida
    Im looking for a rsx or Integra car club i am looking to join one
  11. Florida
    i need to rebuild my head and retune my car can anyone point me in the right direction of a shop with good rep
  12. Member Show-Off RSX
    02 Fpr Base Auto: Don't really know how to start one of these up but here i go When i first got her: Bought some fogs: Then did the diy blackouts and got a type r lip: I then painted my rims, purchased a Type r wing, mugen sides, and a drop: Then my front lip broke in two and had to...
  13. Florida For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    three bronze 1 white 1200 cash locally in dade or 1400 shipped 626 823 6386
  14. Florida
    Hey whats up guys! I'm looking forward to moving out to Florida here in a couple of months. I just had a few questions about some of the laws there. 1) If your vehicle is registered in Florida, are you required to display your license on the front and back of your car or just the back? 2) Does...
  15. Member Show-Off EP3
    2002 NHBP EP3 Engine Mods: DC Shorty Header Hondata Intake Mod 05-06 OEM RSX Exhaust On the way as we speak: KPRO K20Z1 Long Block Drag Cartel DI Cams Suspension: Tein SS Coilovers XXR 527 17X8.25 +25 All around 205/45/17 Exterior: OEM JDM FRONT BUMPER & LIP EP3 JDM CTR Lip...
  16. Florida
    Has anyone here gotten their suspension tuned at Rod Speed? I'm over due on some maintenance and I'm tired of getting the cold shoulder from shops in my area. I know they've done a good amount of work on most of the cars I see online and around South Florida, but I want to know what they're best at.
  17. Member Show-Off EP3
    Well guys i got this baby as a trade for my jap front teggy, currently mods are slotted front disk brake, injen cai , headers and exhaust,ctr headlights and 04-05 tail lights, future mods are a2 with some goodies, car is an 02 rebuilt but drives excellent, have 130,000 miles. this is...
  18. Florida
    Hey, new to the forum I'm from Toronto Canada and me and some buddies are going on vayca to Miami and I figured I'd check out whats down there and see if I can pick up some stuff for my rsx but I don't know where to look. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  19. Florida For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Located in Miami http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/3140965683.html
1-19 of 163 Results