Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 438 Results
  1. Honda Civic Si: 06 & Up
    Got hondata yesterday wondering if magnEsium still tuned the 8th gen si with hondata for that $100 or whatever. Please let me know!!
  2. General Discussion EP3
    So I have been trying to find some headers for my 2003 Acura RSX(Base) and I can't seem to find a good one that ships to California. So I think I am going to go with the DC Ceramic headers and I know they don't give much power, but can you make power out of it with a tune and how much do you...
  3. Problems & Solutions EP3
    So I have been trying to find some headers for my 2003 Acura RSX(Base) and I can't seem to find a good one that ships to California. So I think I am going to go with the DC Ceramic headers and I know they don't give much power, but can you make power out of it with a tune and how much do you...
  4. The DIY Garage RSX
    Does anyone have any suggestions for burble tunes on an ‘05 Base auto? I’ve had some people recommend shops but I wanted to ask people who also have the car and the interests as me. Thanks !
  5. ECU Tuning RSX
    Can anyone look at this tune? k24a JDM Short Block, k20a2 Head w/ k24a2 intake cam 50vtc, k20 exhaust cam ktuned 72mm TB, ktuned Race Header, RBC Manifold Port Matched, Cold Air Intake, 410cc RDX injectors, Stock Exhaust, Ktuned fuel rail with FPR and fuel return line, 255 Walbro Pump... Kpro V4
  6. ECU Tuning RSX
    Do you guys know if an Ecu tune / Calibration from a shop who dyno tune my car can make my head gasket blow? Or its just wear and tear? Im asking because a friend of mine used my tune and we went to track then he said that my tune blows his head gasket?
  7. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    So I booked an "appointment" to have my car tuned as the guy was doing a discount until the end of the month. He's explained it to me but it all seems fishy because we aren't meeting in an actual store but at a McDonalds. It's not even a reflash or a new ECU but he said it's a chip that plugs...
  8. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    So I installed my Injen CAI on my rsx, sounds nice, speed and torque is noticeable but obviously not drastic. Do people run tunes with CAI? I did a bit of research and some people don't run tunes but I want to fully take advantage of the CAI
  9. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    Just bought my first RSX! 137,000 miles, one owner, all scheduled maintenance done at the dealership (trans flush every 30k, coolant, power steering, and brake fluid all flushed recently). It's been well taken care of, but it has been sitting for a while and it idles a little rough so I was...
  10. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Hello, I want to tune my 2006 Acura RSX TYPE-S Manual but keep my cruise control intact. What are my options? V/r Derrick
  11. ECU Tuning RSX
    Hey Clubrsx! I wanted to know if anyone would be able to configure this tune that I have. This tune is for a 2002 RSX Type S with a k24a2 05 TSX Swap with bolt ons (intake,exhaust,header) The problem is the the tune has a VTC * is tuned for 50degrees while I still only have the stock 25* VTC...
  12. ECU Tuning RSX
    Hey guys I just sent my ecu out to hondata for kpro I'm wondering what quick upgrades I could/should get before i tune my car? Right now I have my IM/I/RH/E Was thinking injectors/cams? Sry I'm a noob don't kill me. Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.. Sent from my SM-G920W8...
  13. ECU Tuning RSX
    So currently I am running a hondata reflash with an intake on my 06 type s, and recently purchased a JRRH used from the forums and a magma flow high flow cat since I get emissions tested and I'd like to muffle the sound and smell. I emailed hondata with a bunch of questions and a few days later...
  14. ECU Tuning RSX
    I have poured over quite a few threads but would like some reassurance. Just finished swapping out my blown a2 for another a2 which was on a nice street tune with mods of ram air intake/rh/3" exhaust. With the swap I added a CAI and 440cc RDX injectors, keeping the same rh and 3" exhaust. I do...
  15. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Sorry if this topic had already came up but i couldn't find an answer.. This is going to be my first mod on my car and i was wondering if i should Kpro it or instead buy some bolt ons. Which option would you guys recommend? This is my first time modding so i may not have that much knowledge...
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    99 4 door civic with a3 swap, been running good for the last month but lately my tune keep changing up on me often enough that I have to carry the laptop to tweak it like every day. Example 5am I leave home for work, idle afr 11 so i get up to mid 14's, then 2:30 I get off I fire her up afr's...
  17. ECU Tuning RSX
    I also have questions about my 30-40-50 deg timing tables having different numbers.. Should they be the same even though it does not reference them in my tune (im never in 20 deg vtc in high cam. ) example, should i make all my 30-40-50vtc timing tables (in wot) the same???
  18. Problems & Solutions EP3
    My car has the VAFC II installed on it. Ive been doing some reading on it and look at the manual that I found online to get some idea on how this thing works and what not. I was wondering if I were to go to "initialize" and reset everything back to stock would my car ECU take over and adjust...
1-18 of 438 Results