Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. Member Show-Off RSX
    Gonna start my thread here owned a bunch of cars but finally got my RSX type S let’s see where this one goes
  2. Member Show-Off RSX
    Here is my story of the Custom Mugen Widebody I built for Rywire Motorsport Electronics and ultimately for the owner: Angel Ramos! From Sketches, to clay, to one off FRP molding, to SEMA CRUNCH to final product at the Toyo Treadpass SEMA 2017! ^Photo above by Joey @stickydiljoe, showing...
  3. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    For sale is my well taken care off 2007 Honda S2000. Silverstone colour with 93,171km on it. Non smoker, pet free home. No accidents and there's nothing wrong with it. Just growing up and moving to a 4 door sedan so it's easier to transport the kid around. Have put on less than 2,000km the last...
  4. Florida For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Decided to come back as I'm preparing to sell my baby and thought about testing the waters here :weeeeeeeeee: First Name: Gabriel Price: $12,000 OBO w/o Hardtop Price: $15,000 OBO w/ Hardtop Location: Sunrise, Fl Contact: Gabrieliturrizaga@yahoo.com Ive owned this car since 2010 and its spent...
  5. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    For those looking for a poor man's BBK setup, I have the following for sale: DC5 Integra Type R Brembo Brake Calipers Hawk HP+ Brake Pads (~50% life remaining) Stoptech Slotted Rotors (S2000 fitment) Russel Stainless Steel Brake Lines Pistons and all internal components are in good working...
  6. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Wanting to buy an s2000 AP2 OEM shift knob
  7. Honda S2000
    After 6 years with my 2005 GPW, I parted ways with her yesterday since I'll be moving to start business school. Its the best car I've ever owned - I'll always have a spot for the S2000 and I would love to own another one in the future when the timing and circumstance is right. Here are some of...
  8. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    First Name: Joe Price: $14,500 OBO Location: Long Island, NY Contact: (516) 474-7993 For Sale is my 2005 Honda S2000 in Suzuka Blue with 71k miles. This is the perfect example of what a clean and well maintained S2000 should be. Very rare triple blue meaning: Suzuka Blue exterior with full...
  9. Honda S2000
    Ap2 honda vs the turbo cobalt. Which one is faster? Which one would have lower insurance and which one would have a better aftermarket.(probably the honda) and is the s2000 live able since it only has 2 seats. I really want a 4 seater lik the cobalt but the s2000 is so sexy. So im torn between...
  10. Honda S2000
    I have a 2003 Nissan 350z 46k miles auto :( and i have an offer from a 2001 S2000 rebuilt motor (dont know if that's a bad thing or it doesn't matter) 30k miles for a straight trade, Also its a 6 speed stock as well, Should i proceed with the trade? What are your thoughts?
  11. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Brand New with Box, blue tint Authentic Spoon Rear view Mirror for S2000. $60 - Pick up in Toronto.
  12. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Will S 2000 fuel injectors fit in the K 20 injector seat? I have some spare in directors laying around from my turbo S 2000 and was wondering if they would fit . I am assuming the injectors on the K 20 or not big enough for the K 24 Frankenstein swap correct?
  13. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    For Sale: $145 shipped! OBO Pick up in LA. Text 310-740-2039 Modifry ECT module for AP2/S2000 (2004-2005) + Speedohealer V4. I used these briefly when I had an S2000 cluster in my ep3. Pics below for reference ONLY
  14. Florida For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    In pretty good condition with no bends or cracks. Does not come with tires. $300 obo
  15. Texas For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Up for sale are my ap2 v2 wheels with tires Located Southeast Houston $450 obo tires are: 255/40/17 hankooks 225/45/17 bridgestones- one tire has a flat is not patchable will include with the price- 1 hankook v12 225/45/17 tire wheels in good shape. front has a few scratches
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have an automatic 2003 RSX Base.. and I've been wanting to swap out the cluster for an ap1, now i had never thought about this as a problem before but would it still work for an automatic rsx? Because mine is semi-auto and i didnt know if the rsx had to have a manual transmission for the...
  17. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    I have a set of MINT OEM S2000 leather seats for sale. There's no rips or tears anywhere and no fading. Bolters are in great shape also. Will come with OEM S2000 Rails. These are way better then RSX stock seats if you want to keep the OEM look. Asking $525 or best offer. No trades, Cash only...
  18. Honda S2000
    I'm selling a set of bilstein pss b14 coilovers for Honda s2000 all year models. It's basically brand new, been on the car for slightly over 100 miles. There's nothing wrong with the coilovers, it's totally in perfect condition. There are some minor scratches from installation and...
  19. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    I'm selling a set of bilstein pss b14 coilovers for Honda s2000 all year models. It's basically brand new, been on the car for slightly over 100 miles. There's nothing wrong with the coilovers, it's totally in perfect condition. There are some minor scratches from installation and...
1-19 of 500 Results