Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 293 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Update: After some fuse pulling and reinserting the passenger window works. Continuing the continuity check on my door harnesses the driver side provide great response, however, the plugs for the passenger side such as the door lock switch and actuator harnesses gave no response. I would...
  2. 1/4 Drag Racing RSX
    Anybody know the official or unofficial turbo record. I think fastest I saw was 1quickrsx run 9.5x in the 1/4. Anyone that know or has seen a faster time? edit: fastest ive seen is suddenk or 1kwikrsx. 9.71@164. anyone faster?
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have a 06 type-s with I/h and am considering Zex's 55-75 Wet shot. I am not tuned or have any sort of reflash, would this be deemed safe? I know on a stock rsx it's fine, but with a header I've read that the z1 tends to lean out under WOT. However with wet shot it adds fuel, so if I nos...
  4. Member Show-Off RSX
    QuickWorks Mobile by Patrick Lauder, on Flickr
  5. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    I'm in search to see if I can find a cheaper complete set of nitrous for my acura rsx .. If I can't find one here Ill just buy it brand new preferably looking for the brand nitrous express 75 shot kit but willing to use a different brand if I can get a good deal
  6. Nitrous Oxide RSX
    Not sure if this has been on here before but it's entertaining to watch: http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/acura-rsx-rsx-type-s-tsx-dc5/87970-bonneville-salt-flats-hondata-rsx.html
  7. Problems & Solutions EP3
    Hi there, So I just bought an EP and the cluster has a couple of problems, The lights are half off , Tach is off by 800rpm and most importantly the temperature gauge is way off. In fact, the temperature gauge rarely raises from the "C" mark and if it does raise from the initial mark, it raises...
  8. Nitrous Oxide RSX
    I'm setting up a simple NOS dry shot setup and I'm trying to make sure I can eliminate the nitrous pressure regulator and extra solenoid that came with the kit since I will be controlling fuel thru K-Pro. This is how the kit would normally be plumbed. This is how I'm gonna plumb it.
  9. Member Show-Off RSX
    Hey guys, my name's Logan. I'm from South Carolina and I've lurked on this forum for quite some time now. Nothing special to my car, just a daily driven 2005 Type-S. I figured I would share some pictures considering I just got her back from paint. Current [/url]IMG_2774 by Logan Grimes, on...
  10. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Hi all, I havent been on this forum in awhile . Well with 05 Type S with 139k miles the A spec Shock/springs that I put on around 30kmiles seem to be worn. The car doesnt 'track' well at highway speeds either,a loose feel to the steering. The ride height is out of wack ..Right front tire...
  11. Suspension & Brakes RSX
    My front coils on my car are blown, but the back ones are fine. Looking for just some front ones, that are relatively in good shape.
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Last night I got into my car and the blower didn't work. I checked the fuses and froze my butt off for the rest of the night. I have an 06 base model rsx. I took it to the dealer this morning. Ironically (& thankfully) it started working this morning. The dealer charged me 50 diagnostic and...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Last night I got into my car and the blower didn't work. I checked the fuses and froze my butt off for the rest of the night. I have an 06 base model rsx. I took it to the dealer this morning. Ironically (& thankfully) it started working this morning. The dealer charged me 50 diagnostic and...
  14. Suspension & Brakes EP3
    While i was driving i heard a weird noise when i hit the brakes and when i got out my rear left pads were worn all the way to metal and when i checked the other side the pads on the right were fine but the rotor looked like its just been sitting and gripping only on certain points. These brakes...
  15. Member Show-Off EP3
    THIS IS NOW THE SEPTEMBER THREAD, SAME THEME! First, congratulations to mayonaids for winning June's best night shot contest! Here is his winning shot: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2807/9020888271_0116969e41_c.jpg Unfortunately he has not gotten back to my request for him to pick this...
1-15 of 293 Results