Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 360 Results
  1. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    cash in hand, PM!
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Who else has these? I was wondering if anyone else has this problem with these bushings. They were great at first but now I can’t bang gears, it misses half of the time. I never missed with my stock bushings. Does anyone have k-tuned or acuity bushings? If so how are they holding up so far?
  3. Engine & Transmission RSX
    sold please close
  4. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Up for sale is a THROTTLE BODY FOR KSERIES WITH CRUISE CONTROL BY HYBRID RACING 70mm size. Condition is 9/10 (needs cleaning) What you get? THROTTLE BODY WITH ALL THE SENSORS (OEM) including IACV TPS ETC... Part is discontinued and retailed at 420$ without CC and $520 with CRUISE CONTROL. (IF...
  5. Part Outs RSX
    Looking for a HR TB. Anyone willing to ship let me know. Or can drive between Sacramento to LA section (California).
  6. Part Outs RSX
    Wanting the Hybrid Racing SS for my 06 Type S ... :vtec::fistbump::vtec:
  7. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Sold
  8. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hey guys, Haven't posted in awhile but recently got a Hybrid Racing Shifter. I installed it no problem but during testing found that it was really difficult to get into 2nd and 4th, also likely 6th but did not test. If I can get into 2nd, the shifter pops out. Troubleshooting Done: Tried all...
  9. Exterior & Interior RSX
    1. RARE A-spec style badge. Made from AISI304 stainless steel 2mm with laser application. Size 100x13mm. Rear side with double sided tape. Price 79$ posted. 2. RARE Mugen style equipped badge. Made from duralumin. Size 122x25mm. Double tape on the back side. Price 59$ posted. 3. RARE Mugen...
  10. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Interested in buying a blue hybrid racing fuel rail. Any color but mostly blue, silver or black.
  11. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Missing the rod and rod adjuster. Might be willing to trade for other dc5 parts lmk what u got. 509-969-3737 for quicker response txt Asking 200 shipped Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
  12. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Hello, I am torn between these three shifters. I want something to improve just the feel of the shifter, nothing too extravagant. My current stock shifter is crunchy and sloppy. I'd also ideally like to not spend a lot. I already have the K-Tuned Shifter Box Bushings and Spherical Shifter...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I'm currently looking into getting an EPS setup. I have a question on the Civic Hybrid EPS steering ratios. Why do the 03-05 MT hybrids have a faster steering ratio than the 03-05 AT hybrids when the part numbers for the rack and BCU are the same?
  14. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Hybrid Racing KSeries 70mm Throttle body $250obo (Bare Throttle Body) $320obo (with TPS, IAVC and charcoal canister sensors) Or just the sensors $100 P2R Kseries throttle body spacer port matched to 70mm $40 Hondata 4 Bar MAP sensor $50 RBB-2 TSX bare head good condition roughly 30k miles...
  15. General RSX Discussion
    Read more about the 2017 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid Borrows Technology from the NSX at AutoGuide.com.
  16. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Black Hybrid Racing Fuel Rail Sold locally Modulo Integra door sills sold to AcuraRSX-S2006
1-17 of 360 Results