Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    very proud of this! dremel, sand paper, pvc, epoxy, and autozone design engineering cool tape. butt dyno was saying something and i hear a slight new throaty sound but it just look cool :) may custom snorkel later
  2. Canada West: For Sale & Want to Buy
    FS: 2005 RSX type-S MUD FLAPS I found these items off my old car in the garage, hence the sale. Price: $25
  3. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Cleaning out my basement and found some parts that could be of interest: 1) OEM Headlights 06 RSX-S with Lexus RX330 retrofitted projectors and custom shrouds. Headlight lens was damaged from an accident but the retrofit components (Projectors & Shrouds) are mint, perfect donor parts for a...
  4. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Found. Please lock/delete. Thanks
  5. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    WTB Stock airbox and piping. 05 rsx type s will pay for shipping PM for more info
  6. Engine & Transmission RSX
    SOLD PLEASE CLOSE!!!
  7. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    SOLD!!! PLEASE CLOSE!!!
  8. Engine & Transmission RSX
    DC5 Mugen Airbox (Just the box and the wrong K&N filter) No Damage $200 Type-S Oil Coolers (2) Type-S water pump housing Type S chain guide cover Type S alternator & starter Type S chain guides & oil pump chain (new unopened) Type S pistons & rods (missing some clips) Aem FPR (New unopened)...
  9. Welding, Fabrication, & Tools
    Hi so I will be staring a custom air box mod reason being I have short ram getting heal soak like a mofo and the fan kicks on and it blows hot air straight into the intake it's usually sitting at 104F sometimes a little higher. So I want to do something about it. I got a old air box from a...
  10. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Sold...
  11. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    1. Oem airbox complete or a aem intake or other brand 2. Rear tail lights complete 2002 Thank you and God bless
  12. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Hey guys, make a offer, gotta sells asap. Header, cat, and everything. Also have tools for sell.
  13. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for a stock airbox with all tubes to it and a passenger door handle shipped to 40205 if you have either give me a price text 502-500-1591 or post here thanks
  14. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Hey guys. Gotta move soon and cannot tote this stuff with me. Exhaust system, great shape: 350 obo. Factory 05 Type-S Airbox, great shape: 110$ Also have 4 jackstands, jack and plenty of useful tools, 200$? Will try and get pictures soon, super busy. Thanks.
  15. The DIY Garage RSX
    Hey guys, still new to having an RSX but I wanna remove my AEM intake, it sits too low to the ground and I'm scared of it sucking in water when it rains so I want to go stock. Can I just install my OEM intake as is? I bought one off craigslist I think I just need to give it a good clean up and a...
  16. Forced Induction & Nitrous EP3
    Sold.
  17. Forced Induction & Nitrous RSX
    Sold.
  18. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    I'm looking for the following: Em2 swaybar Comptech airbox w/ all hardware I'm located in Alabama, but my main residence is in Georgia. I'd prefer for you to be local within a reasonable distance, but if not we can arrange shipping. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  19. Canada West: For Sale & Want to Buy
    2005 RSX-S Stock Mudflaps 2005 RSX-S Stock Airbox 20,000km 2005 RSX-S Stock Valve cover TOTAL : $120 Location: Coquitlam Everything is in great condition, nothing wrong with anything. Car is gone, thus need to part with these items. Thanks! Please PM me!
  20. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Realized these are still in my garage - clearing them out for the fall. These came off of a 04 RSX-S. Reducing prices to get these cleared out. 1) Authentic 18" lightweight Enkei RP-01 in super black chrome (SBC - looks more like regular chrome though) with 225/40/18 Falken Ziex ZE512 tires...
1-20 of 500 Results