Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-16 of 24 Results
  1. New Member Introduction RSX
    Just got a 2003 Type S with a 2006 front end conversion and lowered on Eibach springs. Just put black PlastiDip on the wheels. Looking to do some more light moding but not sure where to start...any suggestions?
  2. New Member Introduction RSX
    Hey everyone! As the title suggests, my name is Ryan and I'm from Brooklyn. I have been the proud owner of a blue 2004 RSX Type-S for a little over a year and a half now. She has more than a few miles on her, and I've had to do a lot more work than I anticipated but I think I got a decent...
  3. Turbo RSX
    Well, I guess it's time for a build thread after years of lurking, i have a few pics of whats coming... Much more in the works First a little intro. I bought the car back in 08. I was not into cars or going fast but I liked the RSX and got a decent deal on an 03...and the kicker... Base Auto. I...
  4. Auto X & Road Racing EP3
    Hey guys, I finally had a chance this summer to take the EP out for some lapping. Here's some pictures and a video of the event. PICTURES VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQ1dnYzp5w Here's details of the track 3.05 mile 20 turns 65 foot elevation change 0% to 6% camber...
  5. Member Show-Off RSX
    My ultimate goal with this car is to transform it into a LHD USDM Type R that we should have gotten. I've searched all over the globe and bought pieces from all over the place to get this car where it is today. Hope you like it. PROPULSION: - JDM EP3 K20A powertrain swap - JDM EP3 K20A 4-2...
  6. Member Show-Off RSX
    Hey ClubRSx, this is my first thread that I've ever posted on here. Hope you enjoy the pictures. History: I got my license when I turned 18. My first car was an 03 SSM base model RSX with cloth seats. It ended up getting totaled because some jackass made a left turn infront of me. We got...
  7. General Discussion EP3
    http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/entertainment/movies/Ryan_Dunn_Killed_Car_Crash_Jackass_Star_062011 :shakehead
  8. 1/4 Drag Racing RSX
    i wana thank josh for the amazing tune and damian for helping me out an making it happen...couldnt do it with out u guys.. 9s on stock sleeves baby!!!!!!!!!!!! YouTube - nos51's Channel
  9. Member Show-Off EP3
    My ultimate goal with this car is to transform it into a LHD USDM Type R that we should have gotten. Hope you like it. PROPULSION: - JDM EP3 K20A powertrain swap - JDM EP3 K20A 4-2 exhaust manifold - Spoon 2-1 manifold downpipe - Mugen EP3 center pipe - Mugen EP3 twin loop muffler - AEM V2...
  10. DC Metro
    :weeeeeeeeee::weeeeeeeeee::weeeeeeeeee: :weeeeeeeeee: party time saturday, your bday present is in the mail :shady: the biggest blackest thing you'll ever see :drink::drink::drink:
  11. North East
    TIME CHANGE - A meet to remember a good friend Ryan Sherwood on his home turf.. Sunday, October 18th, 2009 3pm-Whenever Krazy House Customs 3972 US 1 N, Suite C Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852 We will be taking donations for his family if anyone would like to contribute.
  12. Northern Cali
    yay for ryan! lol :thumbsup:
  13. DC Metro
    Happy birthday bro :D hope you have a great one! :thumbsup:
  14. Member Show-Off RSX
    Pics were taken by blkhwk on my camera, Owner username is Ryan on the boards. taken couple weeks ago, I just finally had time to upload it.
  15. Member Show-Off RSX
    This was my first time shooting a black car. I think it went okay, but with a bit more time I'm sure I could work out the kinks and get some better shots. So, without further waiting...Here you go, Ryan!
1-16 of 24 Results