Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 16 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I am experiencing 1 - 2 loud clunk/pop sound coming from the front of my dc5r whenever I do either of the following: 1. Moving off from a stop 2. Slow left/right turns 3. Reversing and turning the steering During normal driving at highway speeds, it does not clunk at all. May I know where...
  2. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Ok, so I've been having a (not very loud)squeaking sound coming from my front-end when going over bumps. It doesn't happen when pushing down on the bumper. The only time I ever really notice it is during the winter, when I have my windows rolled up while driving. No clanging or clunking, or...
  3. Welding, Fabrication, & Tools
    So I have this 05 type s that was totaled a couple years ago and has been siting in the garage. after the crash we cut the front-end off to transfer the parts to our race car. So in other words from the fire wall up there is no car. I wanted to know what it would take to put another front end on...
  4. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    sold
  5. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    need the Frontend ASAP. text with pics or reply with pics would be great. Pm or text me at 864-921-1256. I'm located in Spartanburg, SC... Thanks!
  6. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Am going to replace my front swaybar endlinks (again!) with Moogs. Much beefier (solid metal, not that plastic OEM crap) than OEM but almost the same price and greasable. I just noticed that the Helms says to load the suspension with a jack when torquing the LCA endlink nut, but to place the...
  7. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    I want to trade for an 02 front end w/ retrofits.(no foglights.) preferably nhbp. Complete:headlights, brackets, bumper, foglights+foglight covers, top & bottom grill w/ Acura sign. this is not for sale. LOOKING TO TRADE. Or straight trade for 02 front nhbp itr headlights+hids.(no...
  8. Exterior & Interior RSX
    All of this stuff is ready to be installed with all necessary hardware. When I say "complete" I really do mean COMPLETE. All of this stuff has never been installed on my car, it's just been sitting in my basement for the past year. Now I'm moving out in a couple of months and looking to sell...
  9. North East For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    All of this stuff is ready to be installed with all necessary hardware. When I say "complete" I really do mean COMPLETE. All of this stuff has never been installed on my car, it's just been sitting in my basement for the past year. Now I'm moving out in a couple of months and looking to sell...
  10. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Help me out guys! you can either PM with your parts and price or point me in the direction of some parts. willing to buy separately or all together. Things i need: Both headlights front bumper(same) Grill I already got: Hood(Desert silver metallic but whatever works) hood latch lock Hood...
  11. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    delete
  12. Northern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Delete
  13. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    PUT ON HOLD ( Finances Displaced for Now ) BUT . . . Still Interested In Purchasing Mugen Front Lip Thought I would make a thread to keep open in case there are any of you willing to sell some of the few parts that I needed in order to make all of this happen. All parts must be from an 05-06...
1-15 of 16 Results