Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 71 Results
  1. Engine Building & Design
    Hey guys, So my I've been looking around alot at other cars in the market and I feel like I like my RSX better than most cars out right now. I have about 10k saved up and I wanted to do something to my RSX so I can keep it for a long time without worrying about it as well as being able to keep...
  2. Auto X & Road Racing
    I have take an 03 RSX - S and racing on circle track. First I need a front camber kit that will adjust at least -4/+4 degrees or greater. Where do I find one? Secondly I need a larger front sway bar at least 27mm. Where do I find one? Thirdly, a racing front strut that must look like OEM...
  3. Turbo RSX
    Any thoughts or experiences? More specifically a walbro 400lph in-tank with a 255 in-line. -6an lines throughout Would the 255 be beneficial, pointless, or become a bottleneck for the 400? Any advice appreciated
  4. Exterior Mods RSX
    Will the small spoiler bolt directly into the existing holes from the large spoiler on the rsx? **edit, I have the large spoiler, I believe type r style? I want the small one that goes on the hatch. Not the decklid.
  5. Outdoor Items
    selling my 2006 Evil paintball jersey and pants.they are both size large the waist on the pants are about a 40 but they have a belt to keep them up if you dont fit into them. i bought them in 2006 and wore them probly twice Location: Holley ,NY 14470 $50 PICKED UP $60 SHIPPED PAYPAL ONLY
  6. Everything Else
    Banana Republic mens Vneck sweater Oatmeal/ beige color Size Large 75% silk, 20% cotton, 5% cashmere Worn very little- in perfect condition! Purchased from store, not outlet. Tags are not slit or lined out. Perfect for this cool weather! Asking $30 shipped firm to your door which includes...
  7. Everything Else
    Abercrombie and Fitch mens Vneck sweater Size large (muscle fit) Tannish/greyish colored with red moose Worn but in great condition. Perfect for this cool weather. Exactly as pictured. Asking $20 shipped to your door which includes priority mail, delivery confirmation and paypal fee. PM me if...
  8. Everything Else
    Up for sale is my northface jacket. it is a mens sz Large. i've used this jacket for 2 winters, always put in storage for the summer and always professionally cleaned at the dry cleaners. just picked it up last week, its all clean ready to go! will ship if buyer is willing to pay. bought this...
  9. Everything Else
    I bought this shirt before his last fight, wore it once and that was it. $25 shipped obo
  10. Car Care RSX
    i have a large scrape on the door (hard to describe), anyone have any ideas besides repainting?
  11. Exterior & Interior RSX
    I only have the Rear Large Type S -Integra badge, New: Sold -Rear Large Type S, New: SOLD *Emblems were never mounted. They were purchased from passwordjdm. lmk:thumbsup:
1-11 of 71 Results