Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. General RSX Discussion
    hi guys, this is my first post so don’t go too hard on me. I currently own a 05’ Acura RSX Base Auto. The previous owner swapped the original motor with a 02 base auto motor. Does that mean that he had to swap out the ecu for the different engine? Or do you think he kept the original ECU...
  2. K-Series Swaps
    Hey everyone, i know for a fact i’m going to hear tons of people say to just search and i’ll find the miracle post of every detail of this swap already done, but everything i’ve found has been either just the motor or just the trans and seems like an incomplete post. If anyone knows any links...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I am trying to fix my motor mount fast (within today). There is a store with a rear mount, but their site says its only compatible for years 2002-2004. Does any one know if the mount is different for 2005-2006? Here is the part in question...
  4. Turbo RSX
    so the other day as i was driving home the rsx started knocking. so i figured now is as good of a time as ever to turbo it. should i rebuild this motor with forged rods, lower compression and whatever else or should i just buy another stock engine and slap it in.
  5. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    62A STREET MOTOR MOUNTS*** Not sure if there's already a thread up for this but hopefully someone can find some useful info with this. * please don't stare at the rust :eek: Only one other owner & it's winter driven annnnnnyways Helpful Links i used (DIY Motor mounts thread -...
  6. Engine & Transmission RSX
    My price is $65 shipped to the continental US. The Innovative part number for this part is 90610-75A. I had the mount installed on my car for about 2 years and 10,000 miles. The urethane is still very tight around the bushing - like new. The mount fits on 2002-2006 Acura RSX (DC) &...
  7. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Hello guys, I'm planning on ordering some Hasport 62a motor mounts and I was wondering if I just replace the rear motor mount would it prevent a race header from banging or do I also need the 2 front motor mounts?
  8. The DIY Garage RSX
    bought 3m window weld and squrt inside ducktape on oppisite side used a butter knife to smooth out and to try to elliminate air bubbles and gaps then removed tape and filled any voids then smoothed out no let it cure 6 days then install and let cure for 2 more weeks in a heated garage next time...
  9. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    I have looked and can’t find anything that pops up I wounder if it’s my phone But any way the shop said my motor mounts are shot I found some avid motor mounts the guy has not respond what strength they are he just stage he does not like the vibrations I have read that vibrations have a break...
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    First time working anything Honda, removed a k24 from a type S shell, was given the shell for the removal. Bought a base model engine from Japan and had it installed by a shop that did my boy dirty after the rims were stolen off of it while in their possession..... Stuck in limp mode ATM trying...
  11. The DIY Garage RSX
    Had a mechanic put in an engine equivalent to my old k20a2 he bought a JDM k20a motor can't figure out all its issues now or even what this motor originally came out of if it's a true VTEC or base model 2 valve vs 3 valve here is pics of driver side below head stamps on engine block back stamp...
  12. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Hi Guys, I will not be using the Hasport Passenger motor mount for my 05-S. It is brand new. I am willing to trade for a Hardrace passengerside mount, if new. I can ship if buyer covers costs, should be ~$8 for shipping domestic. Photos of item can be sent directly, i am in the office right...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, Just had my clutch changed and when I got home I popped the hood and had a look around. I noticed that the transmission mount bolts were not where they used to be. I am not sure if this is a problem. Didnt notice any noises or issues during the drive home. Is this a common thing when...
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys so since I’ve bought this type s 8 months ago I’ve been hearing a loud grumbling like sound when I turn left only around 3k+ rpm or hard corners and I believe it was a mount to begin with because when I put it into neutral the sound goes away as long as I don’t jerk the wheel. Since...
  15. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    used 75a motor mounts with brand new inserts. located in orange county 220 obo text 71486033one1
  16. Engine & Transmission RSX
    for sale used 75a motor mounts they are used with brand new inserts asking 220 obo. 71486033one1 location orange county
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So, I'm changing out the radiator, and, my '02 RSX base is starting to show it's age, I don't want to yank on it and break wires... The Fan motor connectors look different, not sure how to get them apart :o, most other connectors are smaller, just push the tab and pull them apart.
  18. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Lower Wiper fluid reservoir - excellent condition $20 + shipping: https://imgur.com/a/mNVrO Transmission motor mount - a decent amount of wear, no major tears but a good base for window welding it $20 + shipping : https://i.imgur.com/NpYGdhr.jpg Free pickup for San Diegans
  19. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    Easiest to go through the top with the stock airbox removed or to loosen the header/mid pipe and go through the bottom?
  20. New Member Introduction RSX
    I have a 2003 RSX-s, 157,000 miles. Recently replaced the motor mounts with after-market parts. Since then, the interior shakes badly when at idle. When in gear it quiets down, but when the clutch is disengaged, the shaking returns. Two mechanics are trying to help. One says I need to use...
1-20 of 500 Results