Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 484 Results
  1. GENERAL RSX
    I was working on installing and removing the vtec solenoid because my car is in limp mode at the moment. ended up snapped the bolts off inside the hole. trying to figure out the best n fastest way to get them out so i can drive my car again.
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Im having issues getting my 03 RSX Base to start but hoping someone can point me in the general direction to fix. Some background: About 8 months into new battery, started having to jump it once in awhile. Cold weather & wasnt driving much so didnt think it too odd. Last couple of trips though...
  3. Interior Mods RSX
    Wondering if you can swap interior panels and everything from a 2006 RSX type s into a 2004 ? Basically i have a 2004 RSX with no interior old owner did drag racing and i have a chance to buy full interior out of a 2006. thanks in advice !
  4. GENERAL RSX
    Hey i was wondering what to do here. i have a 2002 Acura Rsx Base Manual 5 speed. I was wondering should i get the type s k20a2 bottom end and drank it with the k24a2 head i have already and try n build the engine that way. idk much about the engine itself or what’s in there. last owner said he...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    2003 acura rsx type s ABS light is on Horn doesnt work Hazards dont work Brake lights dont work Ive checked all throughout these forums and couldn’t find anything related to my issue fuses that correspond to the issues are all good and relays are all good, bulbs and connectors all good just...
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I've recorded of what my dashboard cluster looks like during key off position, key on, and run position. I attempt to show in the video that my headlight relay is constantly switching on and off when I turn my headlights on, but it isn't audible. Trust when I say my headlight relay will switch...
  7. Turbo RSX
    Hey, does anyone know how long can a k20a3 with 120k miles last after a turbo upgrade doing not more than 220 hp? If not beaten, should it last the same as stock or is it still less reliable?
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Good evening, a year ago i swapped a k24a into my rsx and although it ran fine, ive always ran into an issue driving after about 40-60 mins and worse on hot days so ill explain what happens. After driving the car will toss a CEL and it will bog like its out of time or such, have no power at all...
  9. Exterior Mods RSX
    Recently picked up a mugen rear bumper lip and did a test fitment. I came to find out that the lip sags a lot. I’ve only drilled on 2 screws on each side of the lip so far. If you have pics/advice on how you mounted urs, lmk anything helps!
  10. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    This 2003 Acura RSX Type-S has the original Type-S DOHC I-VTEC 200 HP motor with six speed. 210K miles. Acura's last a long time when well-maintained. I’ve had it for 80k and have used quality synthetic oil and Lucas Oil HD Oil Stabilizer. It's not been modified or raced. There's no rust. Tires...
    $6,200 USD
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey Guys, I bought this rsx not long ago got it for a good deal thinking it was going to be an easy fix, Im getting code p2646 I thought It would be the vtec solenoid First replaced it with an aftermarket worked good for 1-3 days I never checked if the code went away then went back to the code...
  12. Part Outs RSX
    Like i said in the title, im looking for a front clip for my RSX. Preferably undamaged but slight knicks and dents are ok as well. PM me if you have something.
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    i did a dash swap to black i put all the wire harnesses from the old dash to the new one and all it’s original parts i connected everything and the car won’t start . a oil light a abs light turn on when the keys goes in but they are really dim.when i go to crank it everything just shuts off...
  14. Member Show-Off RSX
    Hello All! Happy Fathers Day! I just got this exhaust from my brother-in-law for free. I have absolutely no idea what is it. It has no stamp from what I can see. All I found was some part number that doesn’t give me any results when I search it up. It has a 4 to 4 1/2 inch tip and is 3” all the...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I got this rusty old rsx I've been fixing up, and one of the main issues was the Return line, right where the hose connects to the rack it was just gushin. Today I've pulled the old hose, but where it was leaking a piece broke off that connects to the rack, so now I've gotta replace the part...
  16. GENERAL RSX
    I've been browsing around to fix my ugly steering wheel that's been bothering me every time I drive it. I saw redlinegoods selling steering wheel cover that replaces our factory steering wheel cover, but i'm not sure which color to actually get. I'm looking for a perfect match, atleast near...
  17. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Okay so I can’t tell if my entire rack needs to be replaced or if it’s something small like the rack slider or what but a few months ago I turbo’d my car and my buddy offered to align it at his shop being that we had some stuff taken apart on the car that knocked the car out of alignment but...
  18. GENERAL RSX
    I was going to put a k24 transmission in my rsx but it's more aftermarket parts for the k20 transmission and easy/cheaper to do my auto to manual swap.. I have a 07 tsx transmission I want to know can I pit the guts of the 6speed into a k20 case with no problem thanks in advance
  19. GENERAL RSX
    My 2002 Acura RSX Type S clicks every once in a while when trying to crank after 2 or 3 tries it ends up cranking. The starter was replaced just before I bought the car, and I replaced the battery and alternator recently. Also, I bypassed the clutch engage for start-up, thinking that would solve...
  20. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey so I’m new to this kinda, I have an 06 rsx with a k20A3 and a gt35r turbo setup. I had it running for a few months last year then the fuel pump went. I have upgraded the fuel pump from stock to 255lph. I blew out the lines at the tank to make sure of no clogs. And I have wired in my own...
1-20 of 484 Results