Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 435 Results
  1. Wheels & Tires
    I drive a 2005 RSX Base and recently replaced the calipers and rotors on all 4 wheels. These calipers and rotors have no consequential differences from the original. Me and my grandpa went around to all four brakes and properly bled them. Starting with the rear passenger brake, pumping pressure...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    so I am beyond irritated right now, to where I don't see a problem burning this pos to the ground if I can't fix this. I removed my old pos k-tuned clutch kit, as the cylinders leaked within 6 months and once left me stranded at work 60 miles away needing to get towed and it about happened...
  3. The DIY Garage RSX
    Just in case i ever need to replace my clutch master cylinder, other than the oem for the 06, which others would work ? I have seen prices from $195, to $35... lol Thank you.
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys... Need advice.. So my 06' Type S has leakdown in one cylinder and since I need head work done, Ive decided to build the z1 head... In the meantime, I want to purchase a new head to place on my z1 block.. I have access to a Z1, A2, Z3, and K20A cylinder head at my local junkyard.. They...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Ok so I went for RBC install and tune the other day only to find out my cylinder 1 had 50% leakdown.. Now according to the shop who did the install and tune, they think it could be anything from carbon deposits effecting the valves, all the way to a bent or broken valve or spring... This was...
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I just got a 2006 RSX. During the short pre-inspection my mechanic said the clutch fluid was low but found no indications of leaks. Without digging deeper, he's explanation was that the clutch was worn and might need replacement soon, but who knows when. My 17 year old son drives it and he's...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I can't seem to post in the discussion thread so I don't know where else to put this. Honda and many other sites sell the Em2 clutch master cylinders for $170+. I recently purchased a brand new one from ebay for $60 and it works great. It is Nissin so I'm pretty sure it's made by the same...
  8. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hey all! Wondering if anyone else has experienced this before... Brand new OEM Honda CMC and slave, bled the system via gravity and went to take the car out for a spin, aside from the clutch grabbing at less than 1/2 inch from the floor, I heard a loud pop and then the clutch pedal felt like...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Okay so i traded my perfectly running 94 integra gsr 4door (db8) with a b16a2 with gsr trans for this 04 type s that has a misfire issue mainly on number 4 cylinder I pulled the Injector plug out on 1,2 and 3 and it wanted to die and I unplugged 4 and nothing happened car sounds like a Subaru...
  10. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Hello everyone I’ve been having an on going problem with a cylinder 4 misfire. I’ll start from the top, in the beginning all four cylinders were misfiring, so I changed out all the spark plugs coil packs and cleaned the throttle body out along with the components connected to the throttle body(...
  11. All Motor RSX
    I have a complete civic SI 06-08 k20 head. 55,xxx miles. 626 540 9400 located in Ontario/hacienda heights ca asking for 350 obo
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    What do you guys think about my block that got bored out .020 over? The machine shop left some water inside the block and gave it to me like this. Will it be a risk leaving it like that? The depth of where the rust stains are at is next to nothing, but obviously it has some depth, just no way...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello CRSX! Newbie here! So, I have a lightly modded 05 RSX Type S with I/SHORTY HEADER/E with ~200k kms on it. PROBLEM: My car idles fine SOMETIMES. It sputters at IDLE, sort of like backfiring if you will, with no distinguishable pattern. Right after coming to a stop, it will sputter and...
  14. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Exedy Master cylinder never used: $30 shipped Exedy Slave cylinder never used: $30 shipped Honda tie rod ends never used: $60 shipped Stock air intake filter never used: cost of shipping + $5 Thanks for looking PM, text, or reply below 8645979908
  15. Suspension & Brakes RSX
    Looking for RSX brake master cylinder. Please PM Thank you
  16. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hey guys, noob to the whole CMC thing. I found many threads of people replacing the stock CMC with the CMC of an EM1 or EM2 civic. I decided to go for it since this is the second time my CMC has gone out in 2 years. Also what special things do I need to be aware of to do this? Thanks.
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I bought this CMC when I replaced my clutch a couple years ago. That CMC was also going bad as well. Anyways, I find it super annoying getting under and I just want a CMC that is reliable but good. I saw the Exedy one on amazon and it has bad reviews, most saying their's went out after a few...
  18. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Not sure where to put this, but I figured I'd spread the word so other people don't make the same mistake I did. I don't know if it's the same on the Aussie market cars, but the JDM mounting points of the clutch master cylinder are 75mm (measured from center to center) and the USDM mounting...
1-18 of 435 Results