Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 300 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    so I am beyond irritated right now, to where I don't see a problem burning this pos to the ground if I can't fix this. I removed my old pos k-tuned clutch kit, as the cylinders leaked within 6 months and once left me stranded at work 60 miles away needing to get towed and it about happened...
  2. The DIY Garage RSX
    Just in case i ever need to replace my clutch master cylinder, other than the oem for the 06, which others would work ? I have seen prices from $195, to $35... lol Thank you.
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I just got a 2006 RSX. During the short pre-inspection my mechanic said the clutch fluid was low but found no indications of leaks. Without digging deeper, he's explanation was that the clutch was worn and might need replacement soon, but who knows when. My 17 year old son drives it and he's...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I can't seem to post in the discussion thread so I don't know where else to put this. Honda and many other sites sell the Em2 clutch master cylinders for $170+. I recently purchased a brand new one from ebay for $60 and it works great. It is Nissin so I'm pretty sure it's made by the same...
  5. Engine & Transmission RSX
    Exedy Master cylinder never used: $30 shipped Exedy Slave cylinder never used: $30 shipped Honda tie rod ends never used: $60 shipped Stock air intake filter never used: cost of shipping + $5 Thanks for looking PM, text, or reply below 8645979908
  6. Suspension & Brakes RSX
    Looking for RSX brake master cylinder. Please PM Thank you
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I bought this CMC when I replaced my clutch a couple years ago. That CMC was also going bad as well. Anyways, I find it super annoying getting under and I just want a CMC that is reliable but good. I saw the Exedy one on amazon and it has bad reviews, most saying their's went out after a few...
  8. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Not sure where to put this, but I figured I'd spread the word so other people don't make the same mistake I did. I don't know if it's the same on the Aussie market cars, but the JDM mounting points of the clutch master cylinder are 75mm (measured from center to center) and the USDM mounting...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    ...after visiting three mechanics, still no luck. Symptoms include : -Knocking noise coming from mid/driver side. -Occurs over 25 MPH while in any gear (25-60 disappears in neutral) -No noise out of gear regardless of speed. -Replaced CV axles and half shaft. -Noise starts only after...
  10. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    I am just wondering if the CMC CSC are the same part between the regular 06 rsx and the 06 type S. Or are the parts specific to each model? just wondering because the parts listed on partsgeek some say base some say just RSX and some say rsx 6spd so not sure if I have to make sure it says 6 spd...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I need to get this out and see what others think but I am at a loss on what to do about Omni Power's terrible mindset of running a business...which I am sure if unchanged wont be for much longer. So I had to have my 03 Type S transmission rebuilt a few years back and decided put in a stage 1.5...
  12. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hi all, CMC went out. I know there are better options available, however, they are not immediately available (wait for shipping). With that being said, has anyone used the Autozone clutch master cylinder or any generic brand really (Advanced, O'reily, etc) and had good success? I'd like to...
  13. Problems & Solutions EP3
    Hi I am new to the forums and I am having issues with my clutch master cylinder I have replaced the master cylinder multiple times but after i bleed it it feels sponge after a few weeks. I had to remove the rubber part from inside the master cylinder reservoir because it was cracking I then...
  14. Problems & Solutions EP3
    Hey guys I am new to the forums and am having an issue with my clutch master cylinder. I have gone threw three of them and it will be fine for around a week or two and then gets spongey but no signs of fluid leak anywhere. I've also gone through 2 slave cylinders. I use a bleeder kit with a hose...
  15. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hey guys, just blew my CMC and saw that the rsx one and the triangular design is pretty flawed and that you should replace it with an em2 cmc. was just wondering, would I have to change the slaves too, or would it be okay to just replace the cmc only? also, has anyone heard of Sachs? Got a shop...
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    woke up this morning started my car clutch pedal had no pressure and couldnt put car into any gear :(:lostswimmer:
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    just like title states, changed my CMC and had all kinds of problems getting clutch pressure back, well finally got my clutch back and now my car wont turn over only thing i unplugged was the one switch on the clutch pedal... anything i should check? starter doesn't click or anything, even tried...
1-18 of 300 Results