Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Immobilizer light has been flashing constantly, crank but no start, got two new keys cut & locksmith couldn’t program them to my ECU & immobi. So naturally I bought a pre-programmed ECU, Immobilizer, and pre programmed blank key. Exact part number for my RSX (06 Base) ECU Part number is...
  2. GENERAL RSX
    Hello Club RSX! First time poster, long time lurker. I think I solved my O2 Sensor/ECU issues, but I just wanna double check before I throw any more money at the car. I have a 2004 RSX Type S. The previous owner swapped the engine to the k20z1 (the 2006 engine). I’m not sure if the wiring...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Alright I'm posting on here because over the past two days I have had the worst time with this car. I have been looking through this forum for hours and nothing has solved my problem. So here we go. Yesterday morning my 2002 RSX Type S with 165k miles would not start. The previous night I had...
  4. Computer Stuff
    As the title states I'm looking for an 02-04 Type S ecu with K-Pro.
    $900 USD
  5. General RSX Discussion
    hi guys, this is my first post so don’t go too hard on me. I currently own a 05’ Acura RSX Base Auto. The previous owner swapped the original motor with a 02 base auto motor. Does that mean that he had to swap out the ecu for the different engine? Or do you think he kept the original ECU...
  6. General RSX Discussion
    Hi, I am new to this forum so I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong section or break any rules. I drive a 2006 RSX Automatic base, 150k miles. I am currently in the process of replacing my automatic transmission as it had a badly cracked bell housing, with the help of my friend who's a...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have an 02 type s with stock 06 headers, cat, and exhaust. Would an 05 ecu matter when trying to smog the car? Would there be a check engine for this? The car is state reffed so i need to get it running clean. thank you!
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I have had my 06 rsx (bought used) for over a year now, it had a 6 speed installed by the previous owner which had problems with third gear. Couple weeks ago I finally decided to go ahead and put the stock 5 speed transmission back in.. It went perfect...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I’ve been told by a couple of friends and by my tuner that I can use my stock ecu( my 03 type s ecu) on a k24 as long as I have kpro installed is this true somebody pls let me know.
  10. Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
    I read on a forum somewhere that the stock ECU can adjust for about a 20% larger fuel injector and still perform optimally. Is this true? Are there any injectors you can put on to get gain without a reflash?
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I am doing a broke boy swap in my rsx a k24a4 with a rsx base model 5 speed transmission. I want to start of by saying I have purchased k pro but the back orders are 4 to 5 weeks out and this is my daily so I kinda need it now. I've heard the crv ecu has the same pinnout as a rsx but ill need...
  12. ECU Tuning RSX
    Why does no one run anything besides Hondata and Ktuner (sometimes Haltech)? I'm currently in process of building a boosted K20Z1 in my 06 Acura RSX Type-S and I was just wondering why no one else in the community steps outside of these two ECUs. With the limited capabilities and STILL not...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey everyone. I've gotten a little desperate searching for help, all of the Facebook groups are useless with advice on my issue and I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction. Here's my situation: I have a RHD-converted RSX with an entirely original engine harness. I drove it...
  14. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    if you have any good core ecu let me know
  15. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    Comes with adapter Asking 1,000$ obo
  16. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Need it shipped to 90631 unless close by ready for pick up thanks!?
  17. ECU Tuning RSX
    hi? i have a 2004 acura type s six speed. i need to change my engine ecu. my ecu is not communicating to my OB2 and my car doesn't start but it cranks and all dash light turns on . no blown fuse is there any problem using an ecu from a 2002 to 2004 on my car. do i need to match the...
  18. Problems & Solutions RSX
    hi? my ob2 port was working just fine. i got the code PO122 from it with my tester. trying to checking the resistant or volt on my tps wire. i unplug the plug from the tps sensor. i used a voltmeter. as i set up to test the wires, i plug the voltmeter black wire to battery ground...
  19. ECU Tuning RSX
    Do you guys know if an Ecu tune / Calibration from a shop who dyno tune my car can make my head gasket blow? Or its just wear and tear? Im asking because a friend of mine used my tune and we went to track then he said that my tune blows his head gasket?
1-19 of 500 Results