Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    recently my 04' rsx type s has been making a clunking noise on the front drivers side when going over bumps or cracks in the road im on bc racing coil overs which still seem fine. So i thought it was the sway bar end links but i replaced them last weekend but the noise is still there. what else...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    There are 3 consecutive high-pitched beeps that only happen after I start rolling on 1st gear after starting the car. This doesn't happen if I go into 1st gear at a red light, only happens right after starting the car. It doesn't happen in neutral, only when the car starts moving while in gear...
  3. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I recently put new coilovers on my rsx-s and a few days after I installed them I started hearing the metal ping/clunking noise while turning the steering wheel so I looked at my tie rods and the boots were really messed up and wiggling so I got full k tuned tie rods and I finally start to drive...
  4. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    Just installed TruHart coilovers on my Type S, they feel great but after about 2 months my car is driving me insane. So far I’ve changed one cv on the driver side (getting to passenger in a few days) passenger is definitely showing damage.. grease all over the inside of the wheel and spray all...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, did a search on this and didn't find any answers, so I'll start a thread. Just noticed today that there is a clicking sound coming from the rear left (driver side) wheel area. It's not very load at all, and if it does happen when the car is on, I can't hear it because of the exhaust...
  6. All Motor RSX
    Hello, Can anyone tell me what the hell this noise is? It comes like from en engine. Could it be bearing or something? It starts like 30 seconds after engine is launched when warm and like 10 km when cold. https://youtu.be/io0fW2LOwVA It veeery loud one
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have a 2002 Acura RSX Type S K20A2. It has a JRSC race edition still the original blower pulley, PS & AC delete as well.. My engine randomly started making a grinding noise to where it sounds like a dang chainsaw. You don’t hear it while at idle but once it gets above idle RPMs you can hear it...
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    As stated above when the AC is engaged there's a drop in idle and a terrible knocking, A/C still blows cold etc. I searched around but couldn't really find anyone with a working A/C that has this issue https://youtu.be/-ktw8gAwgPM Incase its needed, its an 06 base model and had the ac...
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello, I recently got an 02 base and I've noticed that at higher rpms there is the this noise that sounds like the belt slipping. It doesnt do it in neutral, it only does it while going down the road and it usually starts at about 4k rpm (sometimes it starts at 3k rpm but only very quietly) the...
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Does anyone know what this sound might be? The car was fine when I drove to LA with some traffic. But on the way back, it made the noise 3 out of the 20 times I was idling on the streets/gas station and then started to overheat in fwy traffic. Noise: https://youtu.be/F8TvAny_rRw I worked on it...
  11. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello everyone, So I went to start my car up to run errands and the engine started making this noise as I was letting it warm up. https://youtu.be/EEsMw-qYIk8 Oil was changed a few weeks ago and level is fine. No cabin vibration and was idling normally. The car was driving fine just the day...
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Alright so I did a engine transmission swap over the summer, I put a k20A3 back into the car. So I getting this weird humming noise when I’m at idle, it’s more less only noticeable at idle. It sounds almost like it’s coming from the transmission area, or I don’t know if it’s coming from the belt...
  13. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    https://youtu.be/IzloPLxC7Q0 Head unit is the only audio upgrade. I do have the stock amp connected with the metra harness. HU works great otherwise. Need some help guys, I feel like I've tried all of the typical solutions. This only happens when the temperature is below 60 degrees F...
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So i've owned this 06 base rsx for about 5 months or so now And this whine is getting worse and worse. To give some insight from research Ive done I know it can be anywhere from the Ps pump, the pump o ring, air in the system, not using oem fluid, to low of level, the serpentine belt, the belt...
  15. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    New to clubrsx, tried looking around the forum for a reason why I hear a clunking noise from my front right coil overs. I’m currently on F&F2 and Rota Grid p45f. Everything was installed by previous owner, so I honestly don’t know much about suspension or rims at all.
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Recently had to change the battery since the old one was running low. When i installed the new one, I can hear a ticking noise in the fuse box. The dash lights keeps on blinking unless i step on the brakes or if I disconnect the negative terminal on the battery. Did I screw up somewhere by any...
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I just got a exedy stage 1 clutch kit with ktuned clutch master and slave cylinder installed. I've got about 200 miles on it and I’ve noticed there is a clicking/tapping/chirping sound when I have the car in neutral and the clutch is engaged (pedal not pressed). Any ideas on what this can be?
  18. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have a Acura 2005 Acura RSX base model and every time I drive it starts to make a noise on the passenger side. Does anyone know what it could be?? I have a video of it as well. https://youtu.be/eoUFvwk-aW4
  19. Problems & Solutions RSX
    At first I had a squealing belt, but once I fixed that I could hear a much much worse sound. It sounds exactly like your brake pad is completely worn and scraping against the rotor. If I am at a complete stop and rev the engine, there is no noise. I could be outside of the car listening while...
  20. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I've pinpointed exactly when this noise occurs finally. It isn't when I press in my clutch, but it is when I initially start my car the first few seconds I hear the rattling, and when I get to 3500 RPMS in any gear, I hear the rattling. It's exactly at 3500RPMS in any gear, as soon as I go...
1-20 of 500 Results