Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 500 Results
  1. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Hello all! I was just curious about the Bose speakers and if they are even that great. Do they last long? I got a blown one in the rear and I’m looking to replace it but I am almost wondering if I should just replace the whole system with a different brand. I am not very picky with my speakers...
  2. The DIY Garage RSX
    Hey folks i have a 2002 rax type s here ive been disrespecting like a mf. Just wonderimg if anyone could help me here? My friend that i bought the car from already did a bypass then i went screwing around with the system and now i only have right door speakers 😂. Ill figure out the rewire but im...
  3. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    For sale is the Bose head unit from my 06 Type S. The unit has been well taken care of and the CD lens has been well maintained throughout my ownership. Complete with ID card and code. $20 OBO plus S/H. Message me for additional pics. Thanks for looking.
  4. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I have a 06' Type S and I am wondering if it is possible to install a new head unit, 4 new speakers, and an aftermarket amp and sub and entirely remove the stock amp for the 4 speakers, and remove the stock sub and amp combo. Would I have to rewire the whole car or is just as simple as removing...
  5. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I did't find any diy out there exactly how to install aftermarket 4 channel amp over the stock bose amp that hides under the passenger seat. So i decided to mess with it since its only a rsx. Without going thru the hassle to rewire new wires to each individual four speakers, i cut only those...
  6. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Hey guys, I own a 2005 Type-S, and I'm having issues with the stock Bose Radio. Hoping someone can help a brother out. Basically, it slowly started dying over a few months period. One week it would work, the next not all. If you put a CD in, it would play, but none if the buttons or knobs...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, I was a member of this forum way back in like 08 under a different username. I still have my rsx but haven’t driven it in years. I let a family member use it ( big mistake ). They let it roll down a driveway into a green power box. It took me a while to diagnose the issues it was...
  8. New Member Introduction RSX
    All RSX owners. Have you ever wondered why your stock Bose stereo sounds better then an aftermarket deck? It’s time delay. I’ve gotten close but I would like to know if anyone knows the true time delay for Bose stereo? This is driving me crazy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Problems & Solutions RSX
    idk if anyone has done or post this up yet but for those who install a aftermarket stereo do not need to bypass the Bose amp. Instead of following the bypass thread on here about cutting and connect all those wires all you really have to do is connect the solid blue wire on your harness with...
  10. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    Have a stock bose sub for sale 55 shipped Also have OEM sunroof cruise etc panel with buttons 25 shipped
  11. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I think I missed a screw when I reinstalled my Bose Stereo system, because it is not sitting flush and is sagging. Also is there a reason the climate control widget is sagging so much? Thanks Pics: https://imgur.com/a/Id15g
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    QC,Can. 2002 RSX-s;standard (6 speed); Purchased in Florida;original owner. Recently replaced the alternator (PITA) 3 wks ago. Today, the radio will not play properly. Volume is very faint, not able to change with the volume control. Display shows the station & time correctly. Radio worked...
  13. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I apologize as I realize the Bose amp to bypass or not to bypass issue has been much discussed on here, but I feel like I've gotten to a specific enough question that I just wanted to post a new thread, as I couldn't be certain I was doing this all right trying to piece together info from...
  14. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I am wondering what the size of the rear Bose Sub. I have heard that it is either 5 inch or 6 inch and I want to be certain before I purchase one.
  15. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    The full double din. OEM. Also with radio code.
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey Guys, So one day I turn on my car and I don't know how to explain it but when I turned the key to start the car, I had a weird feeling and next thing you know the radio is does not turn on. The lights on the dash everything is on as normal but the radio is completely dead my cassette...
  17. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Hey guys! Looking to buy a stock Bose spare tire sub. Not trying to spend too much on it just let me know what you got!
  18. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Hi guys, Been dealing with this issue basically since I got the car, and I've always just dealt with it. Now with a new subwoofer rattle, I plan on fixing that and all my issues in one go.... 2002 RSX Type S with factory Bose system. Had a 12" JL Audio W3 sub and Kenwood mono amp from my old...
1-18 of 500 Results