Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 239 Results
  1. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I have an 02 type s with just an aftermarket head unit installed. I’ve heard a lot about people having to bypass their factory Bose amp but I don’t really understand what it does or how to do it. I installed my head unit with a harness by matching up the wires and everything seems to be working...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    idk if anyone has done or post this up yet but for those who install a aftermarket stereo do not need to bypass the Bose amp. Instead of following the bypass thread on here about cutting and connect all those wires all you really have to do is connect the solid blue wire on your harness with...
  3. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Hello Guys, Happy New Year!!!! **I have read many of the stereo posts ** My plan is to get a double din, and amp or two (4 channel + Sub) and replace all the speakers - except maybe the sub I don't want to do a crazy system, just something that sounds good and crisp. Should I do the bypass...
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    My car has had this code on since I got it June last year. It hasn't spread to anything else or affected much, so I've left it alone. Recently I've been trying to take care of everything so I tried troubleshooting instead of buying parts blindly. When I went through the steps, I seemingly found...
  5. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Swapped engines out of my 03 to my 05 (better car) (base model), as well and both wiring harnesses but will not run after swap was finished. Engine turns, checked fuses and all that crap. the green key light in my cluster flashes and the car will not fire up. i was told its my immobilizer...
  6. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/172303826026
  7. Supercharging RSX
    So I'm nearly done with a JRSC kit install and I'm struggling. This is a used kit that includes the Merc aftercooler setup. I've been working on it nights and weekends for about 5 weeks now and it's making me nuts. Yesterday I replaced a bad bypass valve with a new one from Moss that tested...
  8. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Im thinking to install remote start, most require bypass module. Mostly SL-3 bypass modules on market, I found one DE-555I very good price. I wonder what is the difference. http://fortin.ca/download/27521/honda-sl3_installation_guide.rev-zb.pdf...
  9. Bolt-On Basics: RSX Type-S
    It would take a while to explain my situation, I just need to know, it's very important. Long story short, I put an intake on that required me to bypass the valve cover crankcase vent to intake pipe, so I put a breather filter on the end of the valve cover vent. I didn't take a good look at the...
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I have a ported and cut RBC manifold. Im saving up for a 2006 K24a2. I know that since my RBC is cut, Im going to need the coolant bypass port. The bypass port runs about $125 with the 1/2 NPT to 5/8 barb fitting. Im trying to make this swap as inexpensive as possible. I have an extra...
  11. Problems & Solutions EP3
    How to bypass the heat from using the power from the car
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Anyone has pictures of all the hoses that goes to the throttle body and the ones to the bypass tubes
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I finished doing a auto to manual swap in my 03 rsx i just got a manual ecu becuase ive been using a automatic ecu and i would rev passed 5,000rpm, is there any why i can get around the immobilizer without buying the ktuned immobilizer bypass so i can just plug in the manual ecu????????
  14. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    As title says I need this valve since mine is broken, and I tried to glue the hose coming from the intake but it breaks again, if somebody is parting out his car I'll be intersted, I don't want to buy the whole valve outlet it's too expensive, thanks in advance Ps. Or shoukd I just by-pass the...
  15. Engine & Transmission RSX
    I bought this new $98.39 from Acura Tempe dealer in AZ. It's still sealed in bubble wrap... I will sell it for $60 shipped :) For those of us unfortunate to get P1077 codes this is one of the fixes. I sold my 02 RSX with the problem and currently have an 05 now. I found this in my closet and...
  16. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    so I installed a new aftermarket deck last week and was only getting music playing on FM mode (could hear a noticeable "click" when I selected FM mode which was the amp turning on. A friend determined that was because my remote wire on the harness was connected to the incorrect wire. Any how...
  17. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    got a new HU. installed it and it works fine. want to add a new amp for my mids, highs , and bass. once i got under the passenger seat to remove the stock bose amp, i unplugged it and then no more music played once i turned on my car. Im guessing you cant just unplug the grey plug from the...
1-18 of 239 Results