Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 101 Results
  1. Engine Building & Design
    i have recently aquired an 06 rsx base auto and an 02 crv 5speed with awd. so i have a running k20a3 that i beleive the 5speed will bolt up to? and a running k24a1. eventually id like to go awd with this build but as it sits im unsure if i should build the k20a3 and swap the trans. or swap the...
  2. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    Hey everyone, I've been off the forum for a while but I had to share this gem. Automotive Koncepts and Design, a shop in Maryland, has (sort of) released an AWD conversion kit for B-series and K-series platforms. The DC5 kit is apparently still in the works, but should be released soon...
  3. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    Sold..... I am looking for type-s if you wanna trade or i can buy it, I am going back to type-s, dont enjoy automatic since i got it last december. here is a link to beepi website where it is listed for sale. i am in ny. I already have offer for 19,900. thanks
  4. The DIY Garage RSX
    Lets try it again.... 2005 AWD RSX Type Any DYI. I am attempting to write a DYI for a recent AWD swap I did in my 2005, but its is pretty hard unless you have a pretty solid fabrication knowledge/experience and an access to a shop with a lift, welder, cut off tools, sawzall etc. There is a...
  5. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    2006 Pontiac Vibe AWD Grey on grey 180k km Auto, A/C Great shape overall. Needs a patch up on the exhaust system and maybe front brake pads to certify Passed emissions last Sept. $5,500 as is obo. malikn7n@gmail.com email is best way to contact.
  6. Transmission & Drive Train RSX
    alright so I've been on hundreds of forums and I've been looking for the answer to this question, seriously. As many of up guys also love the RSX model car, it's been my dream car for so long. I had an 04 RSX before but some asshole ran into completely messing up my car. I now bought a base 03 5...
  7. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    Philly Jersey area 23.5k FIRM Hello all, For sale is my 2007 Infiniti G35X Sedan with Premium package. The car currently has 45,xxx Miles on it. Has a few mods also. Compustar Remote Start W/ drone Iphone/android app 15 percent tint all around Infiniti Elite Warranty Infiniti Maintenance...
  8. Engine Building & Design
    Hi I have a question for you more mechanically experienced folks... What would one have to do to an Rsx to make it awd? What would need to be done? And if even possible, how?
  9. General RSX Discussion
    I have been thinking about a awd rsx and how bad a$$ that build would be. I wanted to know if anyone has tried it or done it or knows anyone who has done it and if so what did They use to complete it and how the end result was. P.s. im not sure if Im posting this on the right place my bad if...
  10. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    I'm looking to get another DSM to make in to a drag toy. Looking for any condition just as long as its not totaled or completely missing everything. Shell with no motor/trans is okay. Shell with motor that doesn't run is fine too since I'm goign to build the motor. Not looking to spend a...
  11. Canada East
    05 Honda Element 5spd AWD Night Hawk Black Very clean Well maintained. Hi I’m selling My Daily driver Honda Element 5 Spd AWD Y pakage. It has been an awesome daily car and never gave me any problem whatsoever. It is really hard to find 5spd awd model for the element and when I was looking...
  12. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    I currently have an 02' RSX Type S with 104,000 miles on it. It has a ton of exterior mods, but the only mechanical mods are an Injen CAI and an Exedy Stage 1 clutch with ACT 8" flywheel. It has 18" Bronze Work Emotion KAI wheels, Megan Racing coilovers with 32 dampening settings. B&M short...
  13. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    ******sold******
  14. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    2010 Nissan Rogue AWD with Krom appearance package for sale. $16,500. I know this is quite the odd place for this vehicle. I figured it was appropriate as I want to eventually get back into a dc5. Maybe someone on here needs a more "family-friendly" vehicle? ~33,000 miles, synthetic oil...
  15. Auto Talk
    Figured I would bring my dilemma to you guys. I have a Type S at the moment with minor mods (cat back, tint, coilovers, headlights, fogs,...) and have been debating whether or not to keep modding or get into a new car. I had a 2000 Audi S4 before this car and left it due to the heavy...
  16. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    Up for sale is my 1992 3000GT VR4. The car currently has 94,xxx miles and increasing due to it being my daily. I received this car from a military vet who always kept it in pristine condition. Overall, the car is in almost perfect condition, which is hard to find when it comes to these. The...
  17. Vehicles For Sale RSX
    I'm deciding to sell my very RARE Color Combo 2006 Lexus GS300 in All Wheel Drive. It's a beautiful Starfire White Pearl With Black Full Leather Interior(all white typically comes with tan interior). I only had the car for about 2 months, the only reason why I'm selling the car is because I...
1-18 of 101 Results