Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 268 Results
  1. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Got a couple of extra things laying around i thought I'd sell. Will update if I find anything else or when anything on the list is sold. All photos can be viewed at this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8Ws4yVqKfGXs8ESs8 PLM Race Header - 200 Slip joints are welded and upper portion is heat...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I have a base rsx and got a smoke test done and it says it is the "imrc actuator" not sure exactly what the part is from looking online and how much it would cost or if I should just replace my intake manifold to solve the problem? Thabks if anyone can help !
  3. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Hey guys I’m replacing my driver side lock actuator however I took everything a part it went smooth but I can’t for the life of me get those 3 screws loose. So I put everything back together. What is the best way to remove them without stripping them ?
  4. New Member Introduction RSX
    I just bought an 06 RSX S. One of the extras that came with it is a new actuator. Apparently, the prior owner had the actuator freeze. Bought an original acura replacement, but then he found an Acura maven who fixed the problem without needing to replace the original. So, I have a part that...
  5. The DIY Garage RSX
    I'm confident my VTC actuator has gone bad. On cold starts she fires up and then within 30 seconds she does a quick grind from the timing side. The grind comes quick and then it's gone never to be heard from again. But at low idle or bogging it can sometimes grind again. Anyways, my real...
  6. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for passenger door lock actuator and aftermarket motor mounts
  7. The DIY Garage RSX
    Hey guys, I am having an issue that maybe you guys could help me out with. I am replacing the VTC actuator on my 2006 Type-S (grinding noise on start-up) and I am having trouble removing the VTC actuator bolt from the camshaft. I was wondering if this bolt is just a PITA or am I doing...
  8. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Update: After some fuse pulling and reinserting the passenger window works. Continuing the continuity check on my door harnesses the driver side provide great response, however, the plugs for the passenger side such as the door lock switch and actuator harnesses gave no response. I would...
  9. Car Audio & Electronics RSX
    Part #: 74896-S6m-A01 Unopened. Sold my rsx, trunk magically started working again before that so I never changed the actuator. $60+ shipping
  10. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    I am in upland or Pomona. Price picked up or shipped to 91786
  11. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Please give me a price shipped to 91786 CA
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys I just bought my wife a 2002 base model RSX. The issue we are having is none of the doors/trunk lock or unlock using the key fob, key, or electrical locks in the car. When we first bought the car we would manually lock each door, then hit lock on the key fob to arm the alarm. now the...
  13. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for replacement driver side mirror. Nighthawk black pearl. Also need a driver side door lock actuator. Please PM me, shipping would be to 25303. Thanks!
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey guys, I bought an aftermarket trunk actuator and installed it like 2 months ago. I bought a Compustar 2way alarm and starter like 2 weeks ago. Today my trunk stopped unlocking. I tried going in trunk from back seat to manually unlock it. I can push it to unlock side but it won't stay in...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hello guys so I bought my 2002 RSX Type S a couple weeks ago and when I bought it none of the key fobs lock/unlock work and same with the buttons inside the car on driver door and passenger door. When I press the keyfob lock/unlock or the buttons on the doors I hear a clicking noise from the 2...
  16. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I'm trying to replace the door actuator on the passenger side. I'm following the DIY that's on clubrsx but I'm completely stuck on removing the gold rod. It will not budge. It does not even look like it's meant to come out. :( Does anyone know how to get it out?
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    i followed through the diy thread on here but i am having trouble removing the 3 screws on the side of the door. Does anyone know if there a way to replace the actuator with out removing those 3 screws?
  18. Problems & Solutions RSX
    After 12 years, my hatch actuator died. So, following the DIY posted in this forum, I replaced it with a $30 part from Discount Body Parts. This worked fine for three months, then it failed. The symptom was that the articulating arm on the actuator froze. They quickly provided another one, which...
  19. Problems & Solutions RSX
    My auto window doesn't work. Yeah like when I want it to go down by itself. Just won't do it neither up n down. Window works perfectly, but the automatic part...yeah that's a no go for Sheila. Help please?
  20. Problems & Solutions RSX
    i own a 2005 rsx-s I've seen a few similar threads but couldn't find a concrete answer( my stock alarm wont engage). when i lock my car with my little remote it locks the driver and passenger door but not the trunk so therefore it wont honk. when i manually lock the trunk(flip the white tab) and...
1-20 of 268 Results