Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 148 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    1- no blower made me start troubleshooting RAN CLIMATE DIAGNOSTICS got code 12 2-replaced #14 under dash fuse, original was not blown but discolored terminals, NO 3-replaced power transistor with oem, NO 4-replaced blower with TYC blower and added k&n cabin filters, YES:) BUT NO AC..:ugh: 5-NO...
  2. The DIY Garage RSX
    A lot of people don't use this feature so there is a lack of information when it comes to FTS (Full Throttle Shift) and Anti-lag...... If you need to know how to wire up a clutch switch signal from a factory switch to a E22 pin on your KPRO google it because there is a nice write up but some...
  3. The DIY Garage RSX
    So the rear speakers for my base model started dying out and I've decided to replace them. I did my research in here and most of my findings showed that the rear speakers size were 6 1/2. Well, the 6 1/2 pioneer speakers i bought does not actually fit. So i had to return them and bought me a...
  4. Member Show-Off EP3
    I've had my EP3 since March of 2012. I work full time but also detail on the side. After being so busy at work and with customers cars I finally got time to work on my own (I took vacation this week). I never detailed a silver car strangely. I found out that it doesn't show results like darker...
  5. Car Care Showoff RSX
    Audizine Forum member sciblades contacted me because his vehicle hasn't been detailed in a while and he wanted it to look brand new. So after discussing various options we decided to go with a full paint correction and full interior detail. Products Used: Sully's Detailing Supply Auto Bathe...
  6. Car Care Showoff RSX
    Got message from member on here about doing new car prep, after couple pms we set up date and I came out the day before to check the car out and take some paint readings and address owners requests and concerns. Readings ranged from 76 to about 120microns. Seems to be about normal for paint...
  7. The DIY Garage RSX
    ok here is a more in depth door lock actuator replacement write up. This was done on both doors but the pics are only from the drivers door on a 2002 RSX Base. Tools Needed : -10mm socket -#2 phillips head screw driver -#3 phillips head screw driver - small tip flat head screw driver First...
  8. Car Care Showoff RSX
    So I just got my car back from my detailer. Ive had my RSX detailed from him 2 or 3 times now and I feel its totally worth the money. I would never be able to do the job he can. When I took the car to him it was swirled really bad. When I got it back it was swirless and looked so deep. he did...
  9. The DIY Garage RSX
    TAILLIGHT CONVERSION ON 05-06 RSX THERE'S A THREAD ON HERE FOR THIS TAILLIGHT REWIRING DIY ALREADY BUT THIS LINK SHOWS YOU STEP BY STEP SPECIFIC PICTURES ON HOW TO REWIRE THE TAILLIGHTS AND ALSO GIVES YOU OEM PART NUMBERS AND PICTURES OF WHAT YOU NEED TO BUY TO BE ABLE TO DO THE CONVERSION...
  10. Car Care Showoff RSX
    This car looked quite nice on arrival, the dealer prep and damage was done though. The major area of concern was the front bumper as even heavy compounding wasn't removing the random scratch marks. Otherwise we have a near 100% corrected vehicle. Wash: CG CWC + MGS Green Stuff Zymol Wash Sponge...
  11. Car Care Showoff RSX
    First of all, I want to tell everyone that if you are taking delivery from Cambridge Scion... Make sure you tell them, yell at them, and put it in paperwork to not touch the car. Dealer claims to have not done any prep, but there was insane swirls for a brand new car. Car was in poor shape for...
  12. Car Care Showoff RSX
    I did my friend's car over the weekend, here's the end result. No before pictures though, but it had a lot of swirl marks. Most of the marks are now gone and the paint feels like glass :) I stopped using Optimum products and I couldn't be happier, the results are amazing :thumbsup: All...
  13. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Long story short: K20a3 base model, all wiring kept intact (my car) k20a2 02 - 04 type s dashboard with wiring attached. (donor) I took out my old dash without cutting any wires and put in the new dash board, hooking up all the clips and such. the new dash board came from a totaled rsx. I did...
  14. Engine Building & Design
    I know I will probably be bashed for this but I have been though what seems like 100 build threads and not one is as detailed as what I'd like to see. I'm doing my rebuild now and I think a detailed thread would be a great way to get advice instead of asking millions of questions on here. If...
  15. Car Care Showoff RSX
    Ever since purchasing my RSX-S 4 years ago I've been frequenting CRSX and the car care section trying to take immaculate care of my car. I got pretty good at it and began grabbing interest so this year I started up a detailing business. This was the first big job I've gotten; an 06 RL. Total...
  16. Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
    can someone explain how camber works a little? i understand that you need it for lowering the car. you get 'negative camber' from it. ive been searching and all i get are camber sell and buy, camber brands, and using them because of the usage of coilovers and springs. but i want to understand a...
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    hey guys i know i know another hydrolock thread but after this im planning on making a (WHAT TO DO HYDROLOCKED THREAD) :D i searched for a good while and didnt see anyone with the same problem that i had. STORY well was driving around with my friends and we were going to go eat. out of...
1-17 of 148 Results