Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. The DIY Garage RSX
    I just bought a 05 rsx a couple weeks ago and the door had been heavily dented with rust forming in multiple spots from the pervious owner. However they were nice enough to throw in a replacement door with the sale. Although it is far from perfect, it is certainly better. Along with the door he...
  2. The DIY Garage EP3
    So my passenger side on my 2006 Base Model is pretty clapped from somebody T - Boning me. In the attached pictures you can see the damage to the door & quarter panel. The fender is rusting because I bought it unpainted & got hit right before I was gonna get the car painted. Anyway, somebody is...
  3. Exterior Mods RSX
    So my Rsx (03 type s) needs a new passenger door I know a guy parting out a 2005 Rsx if I buy the passenger door from him would it fit and work on my 03 Rsx don’t know if there’s any difference in the doors don’t think so but wanted to check before I buy it from him..?
  4. General Discussion EP3
    looking for a driver door for sale for an 04 EP3
  5. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    - Blacked out headlights (no broken tabs, no leaks, working bulbs included) - $250 - Black Door Panels with Red Inserts (clean, excellent condition, no broken tabs) - $200 - Integra Type R Door Sills - $50 - OEM Type R Headlight HID Ballast Pigtails (never used, Honda part) - $50 Can meet in the...
  6. Southern California For Sale: Local Pick-Up
    Got a couple of extra things laying around i thought I'd sell. Will update if I find anything else or when anything on the list is sold. All photos can be viewed at this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/8Ws4yVqKfGXs8ESs8 PLM Race Header - 200 Slip joints are welded and upper portion is heat...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey everyone, so my heat hasn't been working for the past few days and I know the problem. The plastic piece connecting my metal rod to the blend door actuator broke and so there's nothing connected to the door to move it from hot to cold. I'm trying to look for just the plastic connector piece...
  8. Exterior & Interior RSX
    I have a pair of genuine red door cards and centre console What are they worth ? I’m based in the U.K. so would have to post them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. The DIY Garage RSX
    Tried to replace actuator, accidentally broke the plastic clip that holds gold rod to the door lock actuator (not the handle side). Anyone know the P/N? I check acurapartwarehouse and oemacuraparts diagrams but didnt see it. My closest acura dealer is 45 minutes away. Trying to see if I can...
  10. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi all, I'm trying to replace a few items to sell my Acura RSX. I have the Service Manual, but it doesn't explain how to install/remove some trim pieces without breaking them. 1. Pocket Assembly, Driver *NH167L* (Graphite Black) - Acura (77750-S6M-A00ZA) This is that little coin pocket to the...
  11. The DIY Garage RSX
    Hi all, I'm trying to replace a few items to sell my Acura RSX. I have the Service Manual, but it doesn't explain how to install/remove some trim pieces without breaking them. 1. Pocket Assembly, Driver *NH167L* (Graphite Black) - Acura (77750-S6M-A00ZA) This is that little coin pocket to the...
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Any ideas or suggestions you all have to prevent these? There are several different magnetic things for sale online. Has anyone used these items and if so do you have suggestions on which work the best? I know as soon as I put something on my car some goon will see it and think it funny to move...
  13. Canada West: For Sale & Want to Buy
    I have an extra pair of black interior door skins that I have no use for any more. $20 for both of them (only selling as a pair). Note: this DOES NOT include the door pulls or window/lock controls. Local sale only (New Westminster)
  14. Exterior Mods RSX
    I have the rsx genuine jdm door visors with clips and I need help removing them....... Can someone please tell me how to remove the visors especially where the clips go?!?!?!.... please show pics or explain I dont wanna break them uninstalling!!! TIA!!!:fistbump:
  15. Exterior Mods RSX
    So, the only real rust on my RSX is along the bottom edge of both doors. The body shell, despite nearly 250K miles in Ohio, is very solid. I found clean doors locally that happen to be the same color as my car and I'm likely going to buy them and swap them on. How painful is that going to be...
  16. Exterior & Interior RSX
    What’s up Club RSX, I’m in search of interior pieces and I’m in the Dallas, TX area. HMU if you are willing to part out any pieces. My number is 469.383.0079. IM ONLY LOOKING FOR LOCAL SELLERS!!!!
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I replaced the driver's side door lock actuator and didn't put something in the correct position as I was only able to open the door from the outside. I took the door panel off again, tried a different position for that part I thought I may have not had correct the first time, put the door panel...
  18. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    For those of you who have run new speaker wires..... On the front doors did you go through the rubber boot between the car and the door OR Just run the wires next to the boot and tuck between boot and door?
  19. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for OEM driver side exterior door handle in NHBP
1-20 of 500 Results