Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 500 Results
  1. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hey, guys! I have a 2004 Acura RSX Base. The case is giving me some problems. The car when started cold odometer goes up to 50 mph and Rav goes up to 4000 then comes back down. I believe it didn't do that before. Not sure if there is a shortage or why this is happening. Even the Door lock used...
  2. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I need help, I bought a car and I don't have the locks to take them off and the previous owner doesn't have it either. Theres no reg card in the car at all to sign up for a mcgard account. I went to the dealership and they said that they don't sell wheel locks they only gave me a postit note of...
  3. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    Hey guys I’m replacing my driver side lock actuator however I took everything a part it went smooth but I can’t for the life of me get those 3 screws loose. So I put everything back together. What is the best way to remove them without stripping them ?
  4. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Haven’t really looked into it much, figured I’d see what you guys said first, ok so I bought an rsx 2 weeks ago and every time I hit the lock button it makes a very loud eerie anyoying sound and it’s starting to drive me crazy. Sometimes I have to hit it twice to get it to lock. It scares the...
  5. All Motor RSX
    So I'm trying to change the actuators but the screws on the side of the door won't come out I have the impact screwdriver but still nothing any ideas ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Problems & Solutions RSX
    yes ik ik ... search first. I can't seem to find a proper thread that is specific to my same problem. if there is already a thread then my bad lol. but heres my situation. so it started when I replaced my cig lighter fuse and my deck fuse under my dash as it was blown. everything was fine. then...
  7. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Hi, my passenger door and hatch don't lock and open when I press on the remote controller. I hear noise from the hatch actuator but doesn't open. Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk
  8. Car Audio, Security, & Electronics RSX
    I am installing an aftermarket keyless entry system and I was wondering if anyone knew if the power lock and unlock for the doors was a positive or negative trigger. Any help is appreciated.
  9. Interior Mods RSX
    This may be a horrible question but I'm looking to swap out the door lock pins to something shorter and probably colored metal. A lot of the ones I have found jut out at the top of the pin but I'm looking for something more along the OEM style. I'm not sure if these pins come in different sizes...
  10. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    Looking for passenger door lock actuator and aftermarket motor mounts
  11. Exterior & Interior RSX
    Selling this set up in had on my car returning it back to stock. I want 300.00 for everything obo. Pm me if interested.
  12. Problems & Solutions RSX
    passenger not working using the switch what i have done tried using other switches, used driver side switch dont think its the switch switched pass. actuator nothing, put driver side on pass and vise versa all my actuators are working good on the driver side my driver side isnt working on...
  13. Want To Buy or Trade RSX
    as the title says.
  14. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I managed to lock myself out of my 2003 RSX yesterday when I took only the fob with me and used it to lock the car, only to return an hour later and have it not work. It was raining, too. :mad: I've done some searching and reading on this helpful forum and have a guess, but I would still value...
  15. Problems & Solutions RSX
    Update: After some fuse pulling and reinserting the passenger window works. Continuing the continuity check on my door harnesses the driver side provide great response, however, the plugs for the passenger side such as the door lock switch and actuator harnesses gave no response. I would...
  16. Canada East: For Sale & Want to Buy
    Hello Everybody:wavey:, For sale is my 2005 Magnesium Metallic RSX Type S – 127000KMs I am the second owner; the car was purchased back in 2009 from Downtown Acura with 67000KMs. The car was daily driven for the first 3 years of my ownership and then became a garage queen driven only on...
  17. Problems & Solutions RSX
    So I recently purchased a 02 Type S, being told the key fob doesnt work and the owner wasnt sure why. I did some researching and saw it could possibly be the actuator, so I compared symptoms and sure enough they lined up. I replaced the actuator, and now the fob works... but to only unlock the...
  18. Problems & Solutions RSX
    OK, im on my 3rd hatch lock actuator. The most recent one i bought worked for 1 week then just stopped working. Why is this happening? Just a fyi, whenever I put a new one in it seems to be loud when it unlocks the hatch. Like it pushes the lock/unlock latch/mechanism up really hard. Im not...
  19. Problems & Solutions RSX
    I was washing my car last week and I noticed that the doorjambs were super dirty, so I decided to clean them. I guess I got water on something that shouldn't get wet because since then, I've been having a bit of a problem. When I go to lock my doors with the remote, the hatch and driver side...
1-19 of 500 Results